A partnership contract form between two companies doc is one of the necessary documents when two parties decide to establish a joint project among themselves regardless of the nature of the activity of this project in order for each party to preserve its right before the law, and there are a set of basic items and elements that must be put into the partnership contract in order for it to be valid It is applicable, and below on the reference website a valid partnership contract form that can be modified and direct use will be displayed.
- 1 What is a partnership contract?
- 2 Elements of a partnership contract
- 3 partnership agreement template between two companies doc
- 4 Partnership contract form between two companies pdf
- 5 A sample partnership agreement between two parties in a commercial store
- 6 A model of a partnership contract between two parties, the first with capital and the second with experience
- 7 Types of Partnership Contracts
- 8 Conditions for concluding a partnership contract
What is a partnership contract?
The company’s contract is a document in which a set of conditions and agreements are written down between two people, whether ordinary individuals or legal persons such as companies, in the event that a joint activity is established between them. All clauses are written within the contract to the satisfaction of both parties; Each party is responsible for complying with all the terms of this contract, and in the event of breach of any of the terms of the contract by one of the parties; The second party has the right to take the matter to the judiciary to decide on it and obtain its rights, but it is necessary that the wording of this contract be legal and free from loopholes or legal flaws so that it is not rejected by the court.
Elements of a partnership contract
There are a number of basic elements that must be included in the partnership contract, such as:
- Contract release date.
- Clarify the full name of the first partner and the second partner + residence address + national identity number (for individuals) + commercial registration number (for companies).
- The terms of the contract that clarify the nature of the partnership between them through the use of clear and correct vocabulary that does not carry more than one meaning so as not to be a legal loophole in the contract.
- Clarify the name of the authority competent to resolve the dispute between the two partners in the event of a dispute between them.
- Clarify the name of the party concerned with management and the party concerned with financing, and clarify whether this is equally between the two partners.
- Clarify the share of losses and profits for each party.
- Clarify the name of the partner’s share in the event of his death, and whether the value of his contribution to the partnership will be paid, or will management be assigned to the heirs.
- Signing with the consent of both parties on all the terms of this contract.
- The two witnesses also signed the contract.
partnership agreement template between two companies doc
When two persons or two business establishments agree to establish a joint business activity between them; Of course, each party desires to preserve its rights with the other party in full, without prejudice to it; Therefore, a partnership contract is drawn up between them; Since the partnership contract requires a set of basic elements and clauses that are prepared by legal experts in order to be sound and free from any legal errors or loopholes; The partnership parties here begin to search for a ready-made contract template that is ready for use directly and also subject to modification in order to add the partners’ data to it and also add any other terms that are acceptable to both parties, and in this regard; A sample partnership contract between two companies can be obtained in the word processing file Microsoft Word in doc format “from here”
Saudi employment contract template 2021 Arabic English
Partnership contract form between two companies pdf
The large companies, especially those that conclude many partnership projects between them and other companies in order to push the wheel of work and develop capital rates within them; Of course, you always need ready-made partnership contracts in order to use them directly; And given that work contract forms are sent, received and shared within the company via computer networks between different work departments; Here it is better to save the contract form in a file in PDF format; Since this file format would maintain the shape and format of the content stored within it, whether font, size, organization, arrangement, or other by creating a special content and format code for each file that is never changed, and from this logic; A partnership contract form between two companies can be obtained in pdf format “from here”
A sample partnership agreement between two parties in a commercial store
Here are some models of partnership contracts that can be relied upon when concluding a joint project between two parties in a commercial store, including the following:
(contract business partnership project agreement)
Edited on the date of: —/ —/ ———– A commercial partnership contract was signed between: The first (partner) party: Mr./ —————- National ID No. —————- and place of residence —— ———- The second (partner) party: Mr. / —————- National ID No. —————- and place of residence —————- The following terms and paragraphs have been agreed upon between the two parties: 1- Introduction to this The commercial agreement is a major part of it and inseparable from it. 2- The type of business is: (——————————–). 3- It has been agreed on the value of the capital of this joint venture, to which both parties will contribute. 4- The share of each partner in this joint venture will be as follows: – The share of the first partner = —————– which represents (—-)% of the project’s capital. The share of the second partner = —————– which represents (—-)% of the project’s capital. 5- The administration will be entrusted to both parties equally, and they will be fully responsible for the project and will also represent it before government agencies. 6- In the event of a conflict or breach of the terms of the contract by any party; A court will be resorted to ————- to settle the dispute and give everyone his right. 7. In the event of the death of one of the parties; The value of the capital will be paid with the secret of the market at that time and the growth it has reached to the heirs. 8- Neither party has the right to assign its share to any other party, whether with or without consideration. 9- The net profit shall be divided between the two parties after deducting the value of taxes and any other expenses. 10- The contract is terminated if something new makes the continuation of the partnership between the two parties impossible. 11- If one of the partners causes any harm to the second partner due to the willful negligence or neglect of a project; He shall be responsible for compensating the aggrieved partner for the losses incurred as a result. 12- The two parties agreed that the term of the partnership contract ——————— starting from —————- and ending at ——————
The two parties have acknowledged agreeing to everything that came in this contract and they are in their full mental capacities. The signature of the first party: —————– The signature of the second party: ————— The signature of the first witness: ————— The signature of the second witness: —— ——-
New and used car sales contract template in Saudi Arabia ready for use
A model of a partnership contract between two parties, the first with capital and the second with experience
Among the types of partnership; There are some partnerships based on the contribution of one party with the entire capital and the participation of the other party with effort and experience only in the field of a project activity, and this is common in medical and engineering centers, where an investor finances a hospital project or an engineering office provided that it is managed by a doctor or an engineer, respectively. A model of a partnership contract between two parties, the first with capital and the second with experience, as follows:
Partnership contract drawn up on the date: —/ ——-/ —————– between each of the following: – The first joint partner: Mr./ —————– Nationality owner ——————– Resident in ——— ——– – Second party joint partner: Mr. / —————– Nationality owner —————– and residing in —————– And after the parties acknowledged that they have full capacity to contract and act; It was agreed between them to conclude a partnership between them according to the following terms and conditions:
- First: The name of the institution (company) subject of the partnership is: —————–, and the trade mark of this company ——————–
- Second: The purpose of establishing the company is: ————————————-
- Third: The place and address of the company in detail is: ——————————————————
- Fourth: The first party will pay the full capital of the company, which amounts to ———————————-
- Fifth: The second party will only share the experience and effort to manage the project.
- Sixth: The two parties will be fully responsible for representing the company legally and commercially before the competent authorities.
- Seventh: The term of the partnership shall be ———————— provided that it begins on a date —— of a month —— of a year ———- and ends on a day —— of a month ——- of a year ——————-, on The duration of the partnership shall be renewable if both parties so agree.
- Eighth: The general management of the project and the right to sign any documents or papers of the company shall be the right of all parties.
- Ninth: The profits will be divided on a monthly basis between the two partners, provided that the first party gets 45% of the profits and the second party gets 65% of the profits after deducting the value of taxes and deducting any other expenses as well.
- Tenth: In the event of a dispute between the two parties; Recourse is made to a court ————– to resolve the dispute in light of what is required by law.
- Eleventh: In the event that any party causes a material or moral loss to the second party; The injured party shall be entitled to compensation.
- Twelfth: The financial year of a company begins annually in the month ———– and ends in the same month of the following year.
- Thirteenth: No party may assign its share of the partnership to any other party; In the event of the death of one of the partners; The value of his share in the partnership is estimated according to the market price in the year of death and given to the heirs.
The two parties have agreed and acknowledged their agreement in their full mind on all the items mentioned above, and this was signed. The signature of the first partner: ————————— The signature of the second partner: ————————— The signature of the first witness: ———————— The signature of the second witness: ——————— —-
Sample contract for seconding a worker from one establishment to another
Types of Partnership Contracts
It is worth noting that due to the presence of a large number of aspects of partnership that individuals need in different areas and activities of work; According to the different work systems, more than one type of work contract has been approved, especially for partnership contracts between two or more parties. The most important types of partnership contracts are as follows:
- Partnership contract based on a sole proprietorship.
- A partnership contract based on a commercial store, restaurant, store, or otherwise.
- A partnership contract based on a plot of land, a house or a construction project.
- A partnership contract to contribute an equal or unequal percentage of the project’s capital.
- A partnership contract in which one party shares expertise and management, and the other party finances.
Conditions for concluding a partnership contract
There are a set of conditions that must be included in the partnership contract in order for each party to guarantee its rights first and to be acceptable and recognized before the courts and the competent authorities secondly. The most important of these conditions are the following:
- Satisfaction: As there must be complete satisfaction from all parties to the partnership regarding this partnership and all the clauses and clauses that will be contained in the partnership contract.
- Eligibility for partner capacity: The partnership contract is a legal document whose parties are required to understand and understand all of its terms, and therefore; It is imperative that each partner be of stature, mind and capacity, far from any kind of foolishness, negligence, lack of legal age, or other characteristics that are incompatible with the capacity of the joint partner.
- Determining the nature of the activity: It is necessary to address in detail the nature of the project in which the partnership will be concluded.
- Defining the tasks of each partner: The partnership contract must include the tasks assigned to each party, whether from management or financial contribution.
- Determining the share of each partner: The partnership contract deals with the share of each partner in the capital and profits.
- The name of the authority in the case of disputes: The name of the court or the authority concerned with settling any dispute that occurs between the two partners must be specified.
- Explanation of the full data: The name, description and number of the identification card, whether the national identity card number of the citizen or the residence card number of the resident, and the nationality and residence address of all parties to the partnership, must be clarified.
- Signature of partners and witnesses: at the end of the contract, and after acknowledgment of the approval of all the parties to the partnership on all the clauses of the contract; The signature of the first partner, second partner, first witness, and second witness must be signed.
At the end of this topic; A model of a partnership contract between two companies (doc and another) has been presented in a PDF file, with reference to many models of partnership contracts between individuals or legal persons, and whether equally in contributing to the value of the capital or contributing with effort and experience only, in addition to clarifying the types of partnership contracts and their elements. And the terms of the correct partnership contract are also detailed.