Who is the husband of Laila Iskandar Yaqoub Al-Farhan, the famous Lebanese actress and singer among the artistic and lyrical circles, who enjoys a wide fan base and follow-up, as many people are interested in following her news to learn about personal information about her and about the life of her husband, Yaqoub Al-Farhan, where search engines are filled with hundreds of questions and searches related to Laila’s life. Iskandar and her husband Yaqoub Al-Farhan, and among the most prominent of these questions is who is Laila Iskandar’s husband Yaqoub Al-Farhan, and about this matter we will discuss through this article submitted by the reference website, and we will also talk about all the available information about the life of Laila Iskandar and her husband Yaqoub Al-Farhan.
- 1 Who is Laila Iskandar?
- 2 Who is Laila Iskandar Yaqoub Al-Farhan’s husband?
- 3 Who is Yaqoub Al-Farhan from Wikipedia?
- 4 The story of the marriage of Laila Iskandar and Jacob Al-Farhan
- 5 The fact that Laila Iskandar separated from Yaqoub Al-Farhan
- 6 Yaqoub Al-Farhan biography
- 7 Yaqoub Al-Farhan’s artworks
- 8 Awards and Honors Yaqoub Al-Farhan
- 9 Laila Iskandar’s career
- 10 Laila Iskandar biography
- 11 The most prominent works of Laila Iskandar, wife of Jacob Al-Farhan
- 12 Instagram Jacob Farhan
- 13 Instagram: Laila Iskandar
Who is Laila Iskandar?
She is Laila Louis Youssef Iskandar, an actress and singer of Lebanese origin. She is the daughter of Major General Louis Youssef Iskandar, born on the 23rd of August 1984 AD. Her mother is a lawyer, Sheikha Samia Sheikh Joseph El Khoury. Lebanon, and completed her postgraduate studies in the field of marketing and advertising at the Lebanese University, then studied acting and theater directing and obtained a certificate in this specialty. Arab countries, to become after years one of the famous art and singing in the Arab region and marry the Saudi artist Yaqoub Al-Farhan.
Who is Laila Iskandar Yaqoub Al-Farhan’s husband?
The husband of Laila Iskandar Yaqoub Al-Farhan is the Saudi actor Yaqoub Yusuf Al-Farhan, a first-class actor and theater artist, born on December 8, 1982 AD. Al-Farhan is considered one of the most prominent Saudi artists in recent years, in addition to his various participations in Gulf business, Yaqoub Al-Farhan started Laila Iskandar’s husband performed his artistic work on the stage in 2007, where many critics and audience considered him a theatrical phenomenon since his first moments, and when he participated in his first television work in 2012, his influence began to be more powerful. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and he was assigned many important and pivotal roles, the most recent of which is the role of (Rashash Al-Otaibi) in the series Rashash, which was produced in 2021 on the Shahid VIP platform, and for his roles he won many awards and honors from various countries, such as the Excellence in Acting Award at the Janadriyah Festival In Saudi Arabia, in addition to the Best Actor award at the Fez International Festival in Morocco.
Who is Yaqoub Al-Farhan from Wikipedia?
-As we mentioned- his full name is Yaqoub Youssef Al-Farhan, who is technically known as Yaqoub Al-Farhan. He was born in the city of Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, on December 8, 1982 AD. He received his education through its various stages in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and joined King Abdulaziz University. In the University Theater Club, and this theater is its first stop and artistic steps, where his genius and his distinguished acting performance appeared on the thresholds of this theater, and through this performance he was able to obtain his first awards through this theater, and after graduating from the university, Al-Farhan went to the theater in 2007, where He participated in a number of plays, most notably (Quick Meal, Secret of Life, Lucky), and then began to appear strongly in a number of theatrical and television works.
The story of the marriage of Laila Iskandar and Jacob Al-Farhan
The story of Laila Iskandar’s marriage to Yaqoub Al-Farhan, the Saudi artist, goes back to the spread of news on social media and news sites about a hidden relationship that brings together Al-Farhan and Laila Iskandar, as several pictures spread in different places and times that bring together the artists, and the followers and the public began to wonder about this relationship. Jacob Al-Farhan Iskandar received many criticisms, and many rumors spread to them, before the artists announced that they were officially engaged, and that this marriage was kept secret and out of the spotlight for a year before the couple officially disclosed their association; This is due to religious differences between the spouses, and this marriage dates back to 2012 AD but was kept secret until it was officially announced in 2014. This marriage resulted in a single son, Yusuf Yaqoub Al-Farhan, and since the news spread in the artistic and media circles, the couple became singing With each other, and some artistic and lyrical works by Laila Iskandar and Yaqoub Al-Farhan, such as “Yahun Al-Sad” song, as well as the series “The Woman’s Game is a Man” series.
The fact that Laila Iskandar separated from Yaqoub Al-Farhan
The Lebanese singer and artist, Laila Iskandar, announced, through one of her status on the Snapchat application, her separation from the Saudi artist Yaqoub Al-Farhan, in July 2020, after a marriage that lasted for more than eight years, and he wrote through the account, “I officially announced my separation from Yaqoub Al-Farhan,” but it was not More than a week passed since this announcement until Iskandar published a short video clip, during the return of Yaqoub Al-Farhan, the moment he returned home and embraced his son Youssef, and she said during Iskandar
“God willing, may God bless you. Praise be to God, Bou Youssef arrived safely. Your home has always been lit. Love wins.”
For Laila Iskandar, through this video, to announce the return of life between her and her husband, Yaqoub Al-Farhan, again, and this news is the happiest audience and followers of the artists.
Yaqoub Al-Farhan biography
- Full name: Yaqoub Yousef Al-Farhan Al-Ghamdi.
- His artistic name: Yaqoub Al-Farhan.
- Birthdate: December 8, 1982.
- Birthplace: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Age: 39 years old.
- Astrological sign: Sagittarius.
- my Nationality is Saudi.
- Religion Muslim.
- Occupation: Actor.
- Years of activity: since 2006 until now.
- Marital status: Married.
- Number of children: One (Youssef).
- Wife’s name: Laila Iskandar.
Yaqoub Al-Farhan’s artworks
Since his start towards acting and theater, Yaqoub Al-Farhan, Laila Iskandar’s husband, has presented many different artworks in theatre, television and cinema, and these works are as follows:
Yaqoub Al-Farhan’s plays
- The play of fast food in 2008 AD.
- Theatrical secret of life in 2008.
- The lucky play was also in 2008.
- The second symphony play in 2010.
- Tarfa bin al-Abed play in 2010.
- The play Zuhair bin Abi Salma in 2011.
- 2012 toy story play
Yaqoub Al-Farhan’s TV work
- Participated in the series between you and me, the fourth part in 2010.
- The series, Umm Al-Halta, Part Two, 2011.
- Girls supplement series in 2012.
- A series of women’s game, a man in 2012.
- A series of scholarships in 2015.
- The series “Haret Al-Sheikh” in 2016.
- The series Gharabeeb Sood in 2017.
- Series without a filter in 2018.
- The Al-Asouf series, and he played the role of Juhayman Al-Otaibi, and the role earned him wide fame, 2019.
- Diva series in 2019.
- Badr will series 2020 AD.
- A series of machine guns, around which a great controversy occurred in 2021.
- And his last work is the series Hotel Destinies in 2021.
Yaqoub Al-Farhan’s cinematic works
- Our Lady of the Sea 2019 movie.
- A movie for Zero Distance also in 2019.
Awards and Honors Yaqoub Al-Farhan
Despite his young age and his few works, Yaqoub Al-Farhan’s distinction enabled him to seize a number of internal and external awards and honors, in return for his outstanding performance. The most prominent of these awards and honors are:
- Excellence Award in Acting Janadriyah Festival for Theater in Saudi Arabia.
- Best Actor in the Assilah International Festival for Children’s Theater in Morocco.
- Best Actor at the Fez International Theater Festival in Morocco.
Laila Iskandar’s career
Her first appearance was through the lyrical program (Studio Al Fan) in 2004 AD, and she won the gold medal in the Arab Tarab category, in addition to her participation in the lyrical program Star Academy in its first session in the Middle East. She also appeared in several roles and participated in many works such as:
- She starred as an actress and singer in the play (Human) for the United Nations of America.
- The Kuwaiti artist, Nabil Shuail, also participated in the Lebanon duet during the July 2006 war.
- In 2006, the United Nations chose Lily Iskandar to support an HIV awareness campaign.
- In 2007, Iskandar released her first Gulf song, Motni Hob Kalam, composed by Fahd Al-Nasser and arranged by Michel Fadel.
- In 2008, Leila Iskandar participated in the activities of the Festival of Culture in Gemmayzeh, and played the title role in the play (Oedipus), directed by Jarrar Efdisian.
- In 2009, she released her second filmed work, directed by Layal Rajiha, for the song (Al Salfa and Ma fiha), written by Abdullah Al Shamsi and composed by Fayez Al Saeed, and she won the title of “Best of Gulf Singers” that year in a Dubai TV referendum.
- In 2010, Iskandar released her Lebanese song (God Bahbu), with the participation of the Militia rap group, after which she moved to Dubai to shoot the first Gulf series entitled Najmat Al Khaleej, written by Wedad Al Kuwari and directed by Muhammad Daham Al Shammari.
- In 2010, Laila also released two songs, the first video clip entitled (Qadir Ali Baadi), directed by Layal Rajiha, and the second (Love from One Party) written by His Highness Prince Saud bin Mamdouh Al Saud, composed by Youssef Shehab, arranged by Michel Fadel.
- In 2011, Iskandar released her video song (Al-Ghabi), directed by Layal Rajiha, composed by Fayez Al-Saeed, and she also participated in the Lebanese series Ala Al-Ahed by Marwan Najjar.
- Also in 2011, she moved to Los Angeles to participate in a major theater workshop where she obtained her degree in theater.
- In 2012, she played a starring role in the Saudi series The Woman’s Game, a man, written by Sarah Al-Alawi and directed by Iyad Al-Khazouz.
- In 2013, she released the song (Sit in Your Place), composed by Fayez Al-Saeed, which she filmed as a video clip in her first directing interaction with Mayssa Maghribi at the beginning, but this work did not see the light until the artist Laila Iskandar hired director Khaled Nofal to direct it and put it on YouTube.
- In 2014, the song “Desperated from me” was released, written by poet and composer Suleiman Al-Alawi, distributed by Maestro Hossam Kamel, and filmed as a video clip in cooperation with director Layal Rajha.
Laila Iskandar biography
- Full name: Laila Louis Youssef Iskandar.
- Tech Name: Lily Iskandar.
- Father’s name: Major General in the Lebanese Army, Louis Youssef Iskandar.
- Mother’s name: Samia Sheikh Joseph El Khoury.
- Date of Birth: August 23, 1984.
- Age: 36 years old.
- Birthplace: Beirut, Lebanon.
- Nationality: Lebanese.
- Religion: Islam, and she announced her conversion to Islam after her association with Jacob Al-Farhan.
- Spouse’s name: Saudi Yaqoub Al-Farhan.
- Children: A single son named Youssef.
- Profession: Lebanese singer and actress.
- Degree Institute: Lebanese University.
- Years of work: since 2004 until now.
Jacob Al-Farhan, what will he return?
The most prominent works of Laila Iskandar, wife of Jacob Al-Farhan
The Lebanese singer, Laila Iskandar, the wife of the artist Yaqoub Al-Farhan, participated in her artistic career, whether by singing or acting, in many works and artistic participations, most notably the following:
Laila Iskandar songs
- The repulsion is easy.
- love death
- I love it
- able to follow me.
- The aforementioned and what is in it.
- One sided love.
- Take your place.
- You are oppressed by me.
- Triplets on the covenant.
Laila Iskandar’s work in television and theater
- Gulf Star series.
- Series game woman man.
- Selfie series.
- human play.
- Gemmayzeh staircase play.
Instagram Jacob Farhan
The number of followers of the Saudi artist, Yaqoub Al-Farhan, the husband of the artist and actress, Laila Iskandar, is about three hundred and twenty thousand followers. Al-Farhan is always keen on winning his personal photos and some short video clips of his artwork that he presents, as well as publishes some of his technical interviews with him on channels and TV programs, this In addition to some photos with his friends from the artistic community, and you can follow this account via this link “from here”, or through the following search (yaqoub_alfarhan).
Snapchat Jacob Farhan
The artist Yaqoub Al-Farhan is also keen to appear to his followers, through daily stories or live broadcast episodes that he broadcasts through his official account on Snapchat, where he responds to the inquiries of his fans and followers, and you can follow this account by searching for the following account (@Y.alfarhan) .
Instagram: Laila Iskandar
The Lebanese artist, Laila Iskandar, the wife of Jacob Al-Farhan, through her personal account on Instagram, has more than half a million followers, and this account is documented with the blue badge. It also publishes numbers for communication and advertising (0559200713- 0533887878), and you can follow this account via this direct link “from here”, or by searching for the following account (layla_iskandar).
Snapchat Lily Iskandar
The artist, Laila Iskandar, is keen on the permanent appearance of her followers on Snapchat, by publishing daily stories or live broadcast episodes that she broadcasts through her official account on Snapchat, where she responds to the inquiries of her fans and followers, and you can follow this account by searching for the following account (@laylaiskander1 ).
Youtube Laila Iskandar
Laila Iskandar has nearly 40,000 followers through her official YouTube channel, which publishes her video songs, as well as publishes her artistic sessions and parts of her participation in programs and meetings on television, and some excerpts from her TV work, she and her husband Jacob Al-Farhan as well, and you can follow the content of this channel via This link is directly “from here”.
At the end of the article, who is the husband of Laila Iskandar Yaqoub Al-Farhan, in which we talked about the Lebanese artist, Laila Iskandar and her artistic career, then we talked about her husband, Yaqoub Al-Farhan, his biography, his artistic career and the most prominent information available about him. We provided the social networking accounts of Laila Iskandar and Yaqoub Al-Farhan.