A word on the blessed Eid al-Fitr that each person addresses to the closest people to him, for a few weeks separate us from the blessed Eid al-Fitr, where family visits and family evenings are pleasant, and friends gather together, and on such occasions every person likes to congratulate those close to him as you make them feel your presence beside them by sharing their congratulations on the occasion Eid, and wish them health and wellness.
- 1 A word about Eid al-Fitr
- 2 The date of Eid al-Fitr
- 3 Holidays of Eid Al-Fitr
- 4 The date of the Eid prayer
- 5 Words of congratulations Eid al-Fitr
- 6 Eid al-Fitr words between married couples
- 7 Congratulatory words between family and friends
- 8 Eid al-Fitr words and phrases for engaged people
- 9 Congratulations phrases Eid al-Fitr
- 10 Congratulations on Eid al-Fitr on WhatsApp
- 11 Congratulatory phrases to colleagues and friends for Eid al-Fitr
- 12 Congratulations Eid al-Fitr between the brothers
- 13 Congratulatory phrases between neighbors
- 14 The most beautiful expressions of congratulations on Eid Al-Fitr
A word about Eid al-Fitr
Search engines are increasing in these times for the timing of Eid al-Fitr, as some begin to make some preparations for the Eid from interviews and celebrations.
Some shops and picnicking places are also preparing to take some precautions to face gatherings in light of the spread of the Corona pandemic.
The president, leaders and public figures congratulate all sects of the people. We ask God to pass the days safely and relieve us from the calamity and the epidemic.
The date of Eid al-Fitr
The sighting of the crescent of the month of Shawwal is surveyed in the last days of the blessed month of Ramadan, as the date for the blessed Eid al-Fitr is determined at this time.
However, according to prior astronomical censuses, it is expected that the first day of the blessed Eid al-Fitr will be on Thursday, the 13th of May, and that Wednesday, the 12th of May, will be the completion of the blessed month of Ramadan.
Dar Al Iftaa delivers a speech on Eid Al Fitr at the celebration that takes place on the day of the Crescent Poll, where the Egyptian Mufti congratulates the people after confirming the date of the holiday.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia also conducts a survey of the crescent at the end of the holy month, according to which the date of holidays and public holidays in all countries will be determined.
Holidays of Eid Al-Fitr
Based on the date set for the blessed Eid al-Fitr, the dates for public holidays and holidays are determined in all Arab and Islamic countries.
The holiday will be four days, starting on Thursday, May 13, and ends on Monday, May 18, 2021.
Public and private universities also announce the dates for official holidays, in addition to the date for the end-of-year exams, through a speech on Eid al-Fitr delivered by the Minister of Higher Education a few days before Eid al-Fitr, and the date for resuming studies is determined after the vacation.
You can learn more information about: The date of the glorious Easter holiday in Egypt | Easter 2021
The date of the Eid prayer
The Egyptian government sets a number of precautionary measures that must be followed while in mosques to perform prayers, including:
- Spacing between individuals.
- Wearing a muzzle.
- Use of hand sanitizers.
This was confirmed by the conference held by the Prime Minister on the occasion of the blessed Eid al-Fitr, provided that the Eid prayer will be at exactly 5:28 am on Thursday, the first day of Eid al-Fitr.
This is what was determined by the National Institute for Astronomical Research of the Ministry of Higher Education, and this time is the local time for Cairo and Giza, provided that the rest of the governorates take into account the time differences.
Words of congratulations Eid al-Fitr
In the few days leading up to Eid, many people are eager to send some messages and congratulations with the word about Eid al-Fitr, as everyone calls the people they dear.
In the past, some telegrams and congratulations were sent through the mail, where the message was delivered with beautiful words that have a good effect on those who receive it. We will present some of the following values:
- If you preceded me with congratulations, it was because of your generosity and favor, and if I preceded you, that was your right, and all of you were appreciated by all affection and love .. Happy Eid
- O flower of the flower, near the holiday, I will congratulate you before all, and I will tell you every year, and you are the master of all
You can learn more information about: Mother’s Day gifts 2021 | Ideas and proposals with pictures to choose the most beautiful gift for the mother
Eid al-Fitr words between married couples
The wife always prefers that her husband precedes her and sends a word about Eid al-Fitr, whether on the mobile or congratulating her in a romantic way, as he makes her feel through her the importance of her role in his life.
It is also considered a gratitude for the great role the wife plays in her husband’s life, so the husband’s appreciation for his wife, even if with a few words, makes her feel that she has great value to him, and among these sentences the following:
- Eid is my soul, my heart, a bouquet of roses … and a bouquet on my best cheek
In the event that the husband is traveling at work, and he will not be able to spend the Eid with his family, the wife can congratulate her husband by sending messages on social media, or by sending some greetings via mail.
Or he sends her some souvenirs with words written on it, such as:
- My feelings are with you .. my soul is with you .. think with you until my wallet lost its shape with you .. Happy Eid Al-Fitr, my beloved husband
- With every show of rain … with every sprinkle of perfume … and with every blink of sight … I congratulate you on Eid, moon … before all people
Congratulatory words between family and friends
Mutual congratulations between friends and family members, each person feels that there are many who love him and remember him on holidays and occasions, and every person always thinks to send a word about Eid al-Fitr to his family and friends, through mobile or a means of social media.
You can also send greetings through some simple Eid memorial cards, and write some sentences such as:
- Eid is joy and you are the most beautiful in it every year, and you are a thousand good every Eid and goodness is your path and your paths and the smile always leaves your lips and the paradise of my Lord is in your residence
- A special morning for the Galen, fragrant with jasmine and jasmine, we send it for sweet and we say them from the returnees
Eid al-Fitr words and phrases for engaged people
On Eid al-Fitr, he loves every fiancé to exchange his fiancée with a word about Eid al-Fitr, congratulating her on goodness and continuing health, and thanking God for her presence in his life in a calm and kind way that makes her feel love and warmth on his part.
- Ask those who prepared the feast and wrapped the deceased month, providing you with a long life, and making your life a happy holiday
- Before the lines and the net become involved, it becomes an octopus toot tot every holiday, and you are happy
- Love to race my breath and say before people and sincerely feel every year and you are well.
- In my heart I gave you congratulations and congratulations on your testicles, and on the people I love you on Eid Al-Fitr.
Congratulations phrases Eid al-Fitr
People love to congratulate each other through beautiful phrases that carry the word about Eid al-Fitr, as these phrases are sent through regular messages, or through greetings spread on social networking pages.
It does not matter how the transmission is done, but the most important thing is for each person to feel their value to those in their life, through a simple congratulation, as follows:
- I offer you the perfume of roses and its colors .. and send an answer, whose title is I congratulate you on the presenter and days of the Eid .. with the breeze of mercy and the scent of forgiveness and before the crowds .. I say every year and you are fine
- O lovebirds … and their bows are on the head, and on my heart is their guardian … and when the Eid is near, here are them.
You can learn more information about: Pictures of the blessed Eid 2021 The best congratulations on Happy Eid
Congratulations on Eid al-Fitr on WhatsApp
It has become popular now to exchange news, congratulations, information and share everything through the WhatsApp communication application, as it has become the easiest, closest and most widespread among people.
He is the first participant in the joys, sorrows, emergency news and other occasions that every person goes through, and these messages include:
- Ramadan is late and Eid is within. Whoever is condoling and who we congratulate, God accepts from us and from you and a blessed Eid
- May God accept your obedience, complete your joy, and acknowledge your eyes on the victory of your nation
- Ask those who brought the Eid back and wrapped the deceased month, to extend you a long life and make your life Eid x Eid
Congratulatory phrases to colleagues and friends for Eid al-Fitr
A word about Eid al-Fitr between each person and his colleagues at work, supports the good spirit among them, and works on the purity of souls, as the exchange of beautiful phrases and good congratulations makes both the sender and the addressee happy.
Some greetings can also be sent through social media groups or through phone calls, as this supports the spirit of love among colleagues.
- Ask the people of the crescent and moored mountains to make you every feast in the best condition
- The feast is on Sunday, I congratulate you before anyone else, and I ask the One on Sunday to protect you from the evil of the envious if he envy
- The sweetest Eid congratulations came from me, I wish your heart would allow it to descend.
- Congratulations to Miliana Ward and Fol. I send it before the Eid, “Hey, so I can be before everyone, and every year you are well.”
You can learn more information about: Congratulations on the occasion of Eid Al-Fitr from the heart for those who live in it
Congratulations Eid al-Fitr between the brothers
The brothers are competing to be the first to send congratulations bearing a word on Eid al-Fitr, where the sisters send each other beautiful and sweet congratulations that send within them happiness and a feeling of love between them, especially if these brothers are far from the other, such as:
Brotherly Status Bulletin:
- Al-Climate: permanent brotherhood, serenity and encounter.
- Weather: His love clouded out, blocking the rays of the distance.
- Wind: strong yearnings shake the separation.
- What is expected: Invitations and congratulations to the loved ones on the occasion of Eid Al-Fitr, and every year, you are well ..
Congratulatory phrases between neighbors
There are many phrases that carry greetings and a word about Eid al-Fitr, as neighbors send some congratulations to each other through WhatsApp, mobile messages and social networking sites, such as:
- The best thing about Eid is that there are three good deeds, exchanging visits, and the reader of these phrases
- O Lord, a smile brightens your face, joy fills your life, and happiness delights your heart, O Lord, your whole life is a feast
- The Eid is not one of the new wearing, but the Eid is one of the security of the warning, the Eid is not for the one who wears luxurious clothes, but the Eid for those who are safe from the torment of the hereafter, not for the one who wears the slave, but the Eid for those who know the way. And every year and you are happy …
- Ali Al-Hudaydah, I do not have a new message, but every year, you are sure
You can learn more information about: 50 pictures of congratulations on the festival of Spring | Pictures of congratulations on the festival of Sham El-Nessim
The most beautiful expressions of congratulations on Eid Al-Fitr
People want to congratulate each other on holidays. A word about Eid al-Fitr is sent between acquaintances, friends, and neighbors, or between co-workers, and everyone we know would like to send a nice congratulation.
Whereas, greetings and congratulations always support the spirit of love between the sender and the addressee, and they also leave a good effect on all those who send greetings to him, such as:
- Send my greetings with the bird and go out ahead of all and others, and I say to you, “Happy New Year.”
- My sweetest congratulations to my sweetest feeling. My money is measured every year, and you are the happiest people
- I have people in this world who mentioned them raise their heads, and in my heart I boil them, and on the eve of Al-Fitr we praise them
A simple word about Eid al-Fitr that you send to the one you love, leaving a good impression and great happiness within him, making him feel that you are always there with him, a beautiful congratulation from you to all your relatives, friends and loved ones.
And to all your neighbors and colleagues, you send happiness within them in reminding them of them. We ask God to always restore Eid al-Fitr with goodness, Yemen and blessings.