The supplication of one who fears something .. a prayer to prevent something from happening, fear of human feelings that a person is exposed to according to the event or situation in which he feels fear, it is a feeling that controls the mind, heart, feelings and conscience.
Because supplication to God and proximity to God Almighty is one of the best ways to get rid of fear, so the article mqaall.com site offers you a prayer for those who fear something .. a prayer to prevent something from happening that is repeated to get rid of fear.
- 1 The importance of praying to God
- 2 Prayer response times
- 3 A prayer for one who fears something .. a prayer to prevent something from happening
- 4 Doaa fear of calamity
- 5 A prayer to prevent something from happening
- 6 Prayer of fear, anxiety and obsessive
- 7 Doaa fear of the unknown
- 8 Doaa fear the deception of people
- 9 A prayer for fear of an evil person
The importance of praying to God
Supplication in general is one of the factors that enter into the soul, a feeling of reassurance and psychological comfort, and it is also one of the ways that the servant draws closer to his Lord and is able to pray to the Lord of the worlds without Hijaz.
Supplication gives the Muslim a great reward and a great reward and makes the servant specific to God Almighty, in addition to that it is one of the means to achieve the goal, because insistence in supplication is one of the means that God Almighty accepts supplication.
Read from here about: Supplication for fear of something specific that may happen
Prayer response times
The Muslim should seek the times during which God Almighty is answered in order to invoke God in supplications. Among these supplications are the following:
- The timing that is between the call to prayer and the iqama.
- During prostration.
- When it is raining.
- Well at the time of illness.
- On the Night of Power.
- In the last hour of the day on Friday.
- Supplication at the time of fasting.
- The supplication of the oppressed.
- In the last third of the night.
A prayer for one who fears something .. a prayer to prevent something from happening
When a person is afraid, he is incapable of thinking, but the best thing that a Muslim can do when feeling fear is repeating supplications for fear, and from examples of supplications for one who fears something .. a prayer to prevent something from happening:
- God suffices, there is no god but Him. I trust Him, and He is the Lord of the Great Throne.
- As God is counted on the path, God suffices me, there is no god but Him, I trust Him, and He is the Lord of the Great Throne.
- Oh God, please me with your cause and convince me of your grant and make me one of your guardians.
- Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
- And guide me for good wherever I go, God bless me to the left, and spare me the hardship.
- Forgive me my sins, and your hope is established in my heart, and I cut it off from anyone but you, so that I do not hope for anyone but you.
- O he who is satisfied with all of his creation, and no one of his creation is satisfied with him.
- O anyone, whoever has no one, will be cut off from hope except from you.
- Oh, my dear, my dearest, be my sufficiency, and oh, my strength, my strength, and my kindness, the kindest of me in all my affairs, and the kindness of me as I went down.
- And make that the comfort of my life, the pleasure of myself, my time, and the pleasure of my eyes.
- (رَبَّنَا لَا تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ).
- (There is no god but You are glorified, for I was one of the wrongdoers), the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, says in the hadith:
- I seek refuge in You from the evil of everything. You forget it. O God, you are the first, so there is nothing before you, and you are the last, so there is nothing after you.
- (La blah blah blah blah blah blah blah), la blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah walar walar walara wala).
- Oh God, force the breaking of my heart, a force that the people of the heavens and the earth marvel at, a force befitting your generosity, your greatness, and your might, O Lord.
- (Oh God, I ask you for forgiveness and well-being, in this world and in the hereafter).
- May Allah bless the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).
Doaa fear of calamity
- Only God Almighty is able to protect people from all evil, so one should not hesitate to pray to God Almighty when feeling threatened.
- God suffices me when God has appointed me to those who transgress my sufficiency, to whom God has envied me, to whom God has envied me, to whom God has counted me badly at death.
- Oh dear, cherish me and oh enough, stop me, O strong, be strong, and you are kind to me in all my affairs and kinder to me as I go down.
- And grant me all goodness more than I ask, and dismiss all evil from me, Lord, explain my heart to me and make my affairs easy for me, O Karim.
- Also, God knows the servants, God is sufficient for us and is the best agent, and there is no strength or power except with God, the Most High, the Great.
- O God, I am your servant, the son of your servant, the son of your nation.
- I ask you by every name that you called yourself.
- Or you revealed it in your book, or you taught it to someone of your creation, or I excluded it in your knowledge of the unseen: to make the great Qur’an the spring of my heart.
- And the light of my chest, and my sadness cleared, my worry and grief gone.
A prayer to prevent something from happening
The traveler’s prayer to save family and money and expand livelihood
Airplane travel prayer is written
A prayer for immunizing the soul from all evil from the eye and from magic
With the spread of modern technology, people have become accustomed to posting supplications on their social media sites, and the following are examples of short supplications that can be published:
- (اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ السَّمَوَاتِ وَرَبَّ الأرْضِ وَرَبَّ العَرْشِ العَظِيمِ, رَبَّنَا وَرَبَّ كُلِّ thing, فَالِقَ الحَبِّ وَالَّوَى.
- Also, Lord, grant me the breadth of the heart, the radiance of the soul, and the strength of the soul, which will help me with what you love from your servants; From comforting the weak, the broken, the deprived, the distressed, and the sad.
- Oh God, I seek help, and I trust you.
- Just as God, I ask you for peace after it, chagrin, contentment after it, discontent, and joy after it is sadness. Oh God, fill my heart with everything that is good for me.
- Oh God, I ask forgiveness for all sins and sins, what I learned from them and what I did not know.
- Also, God, make for me from all that mattered and troubled me, whether from the matter of this world and my hereafter, a relief and a way out, and bless me in terms of which I do not count.
- God suffices me when he cared about me, God sufficed me to those who transgressed against me, God sufficed me to those who envied me, God sufficed me to those who caused me badly, God sufficed me at death.
Also read: Prayers for fear of something and supplications to relieve stress and fear
Prayer of fear, anxiety and obsessive
Feelings of fear are natural feelings that many people experience from time to time, so it is possible to turn to God Almighty when feeling fear and repeating the supplication of fear, anxiety and obsessive feelings, including the following:
- Also, be a neighbor to me from the evil of your creation all of them, that someone neglects me and desires the glory of your neighbor, and the bulk of your praise, and there is no god but you, and there is no god but you.
- Oh, the majesty and honor, oh my neighborhood, O Qayyum, I ask you to remove my anxiety and my fear that this matter will happen.
- «اللَّهُمَّ ِّنِّي أعوذُ بكَ مِن الهَمِّ وَحَزَنِ, وَعَجْزِ والكَسَل وال, والبُخْلِ والجُبْنِ, وضَلَعِ الدَّيْنَ, َل .بَةِ الرَةِجَالِ».
- Also, God, you know that I have not made you a boy or a match against my abuse, wrongdoing and extravagance.
- Neither a companion nor anyone should be spared, and if you are tormented, then I am your servant, and if you forgive, you are the Mighty, the Wise.
- I was one of the oppressors, O God, bare me what cared about me, O God, that I am weak. So, I am humiliated, so comfort me, and I am poor.
Doaa fear of the unknown
- Oh God, make my way easy, and my coming days are better than the previous ones.
- Also, God collect us in Your Gardens of Paradise, and do not separate us, our family and our loved ones after death, O Lord of the Worlds.
- Also, God, protect me from immoralities and sins, O God, forgive my sin, purify my heart, and have mercy on me with your mercy, O Most Merciful.
- While you are outwardly, nothing is above you, and you are the inner, there is nothing without you, spend our debt from us, and make us rich from poverty).
- Oh God, remove from my heart every fear that inhabits me, every weakness that breaks me, and every thing weeping, and open my closed doors for me.
- (اللَّهُمَّ ِّنِّي أَعوذُ بكَ مَن ز .وَالِ نِعْمَتِكَ, وَتَحَوُّلِ عَافِيَتِكَ, وَفُجَاءَةِ نِقْمَتِكَ, وَجَمِيعِ سَخَطِطِطِطِطِط.
- Also, O God, hide my nakedness, and secure my horror, and protect me from between my hands, behind me, on my right, on my left, and above me, and I seek refuge in You to be assassinated from underneath me.
- O God, our worries have multiplied, and they have nothing but You, so reveal them, O releasing worries, there is no god but You, Glory be to You.
- O Most Merciful and Compassionate of this world and the Hereafter, you give them whom you want, and prevent them from whom you want.
Doaa fear the deception of people
When the world is tight for a person, there is nothing in front of him except to seek refuge in God Almighty in order to deliver him from this noble one, and for this he must repeat the following supplications:
- Also, O God, I seek help and you must trust, O God, humble me the difficulty of my affairs and facilitate my hardship.
- Also, our Lord pardoned us with patience and passed away as Muslims, joined us to the righteous, and delegated my affairs to God.
- O God, I ask you by your great, great name that if you are called by I will answer and if you ask by it I will be given.
- If I have mercy on him, I will have mercy on him, and if I ask him to ask for help, then I hope to release from me what I am in and to stop me from the evil of the envious and the enemy.
- And give me victory over them with your victory and your support, O strong, Moein.
- O God, Lord of the Seven Heavens and what I have remained, and Lord of the Two Earths and what I have taken away, and Lord of the demons and that which have gone astray.
- (رَبَنَا ْفْرِغْ عَلَيْنَا صَبْرًا وَثَبِّتْ ْقْدَامَنَا).
- Also, Lord, explain to me my chest, make my affairs easy for me, and loosen the knots of my tongue, understand my saying. Oh God, get away from me bad companions.
- O God, humiliate me the difficulty of my affairs, facilitate my hardship, grant me all goodness more than I ask, and dispense all evil from me, Lord, explain my heart to me and make my affairs easy for me, Karim.
- (O living, O Qayyum, I seek help with your mercy, fix all my affairs for me, and do not entrust me to myself with the blink of an eye).
- Also «God, Lord of the seven heavens, Lord of the Great Throne, Our Lord and Lord of everything, you are the manifestation, and nothing is above you.
- You are the inner, there is nothing without you, the source of the Torah, the Gospel, and the Furqan, the chaff of love and the nucleus.
- I seek refuge in You from the evil of everything you are taking.
- You are the first, so there is nothing before you, and you are the last, so there is nothing after you. ”
A prayer for fear of an evil person
- Also «O God, I am your servant, the son of your servant, the son of your nation.
- I ask you by every name that you have named yourself, or that you revealed in your book, or you taught someone of your creation.
- Or you excluded it in your knowledge of the unseen, to make the Qur’an the spring of my heart.
- And the light of my chest, and my sadness cleared, my mourning and coma were gone. ”
- Also, O God, the King of the King. You bring the king to whom you want, and you take away the king from whom you want, and cherish whom you want, and humiliate whom you wish. With your hand is goodness. You are able to do everything.
- Have mercy on me, you enrich me with the mercy of those but you.
- O my dear, O Hamid, O glorious Throne, turn away from me the evil of every stubborn mighty mighty.
- Also, God suffices at the path, God suffices, there is no god but Him whom I trust, and He is the Lord of the Great Throne.
- Oh God, clove me what cared me, and what I do not care for, God provide me with piety, and forgive me my sin.
And do not miss reading our article on: The Dua for Fear, Anxiety and Obsessive
In the end, after recognizing the formula of the supplication of the one who fears something .. a prayer to prevent something from happening, we advise every Muslim who feels intense fear, injustice and oppression by repeating these supplications.
Because it helps in bringing the servant closer to God and introduces a sense of peace and comfort to the soul in order to get rid of this fear.