A supplication for a pregnant woman about to give birth, the article site mqaall.com introduces you to this topic, as pregnant women resort in the last hours when the pain of childbirth stresses them to pray to God so that their supplication is answered and their birth is easy. They become arrogant from My worship, they will go to hell inside.
- 1 Psychological preparation for a pregnant woman for childbirth
- 2 The importance of supplication for the pregnant woman
- 3 A prayer for a pregnant woman about to give birth
- 4 6 supplications to help facilitate childbirth
- 5 Prayers that are used by pregnant women before childbirth
- 6 Prayers written to facilitate childbirth
- 7 The best prayer to facilitate childbirth
- 8 Prayers to save the fetus and mother during childbirth
- 9 Quranic verses for a pregnant woman during childbirth
Psychological preparation for a pregnant woman for childbirth
- The pregnant woman should pay attention to all the information related to childbirth by looking on the Internet.
- And knowledge of complications and emergency situations.
- And followers of emotional stability and training it.
- And search for a supplication for a pregnant woman about to give birth so that she can read it while she enters operations.
- This will make it strong and stable emotional.
- And an agreement with your doctor on the type of anesthesia and the features of each type of hemisphere or total.
From here you can learn about: Supplication for the pregnant woman to facilitate childbirth
The importance of supplication for the pregnant woman
- The supplication of the pregnant woman about to give birth is of great importance and this is because the pain of childbirth is the second most difficult pain after a burn.
- Supplication for her helps to facilitate the situation for her, and those close to the pregnant woman should pray a lot for her.
- They urge her to continue praying for herself, so she invites her to respond.
- And she must know that every shot she feels removes from her many bad deeds and turns them into good deeds.
A prayer for a pregnant woman about to give birth
- Childbirth is one of the most difficult pain a woman feels during her life.
- She is in a position and a great situation of fear for her fetus and herself because of the fears and anxiety she feels, especially when labor pains occur.
- Here, the supplications have a role in their endeavor to prepare themselves for this stage and enter the stage of comfort and tranquility.
6 supplications to help facilitate childbirth
- O hard laxative, and iron laxative, take me out of the loop of distress to the widest path, with you I pay what is intolerable and intolerable, and there is no strength or power except through God Almighty.
- O God, O Creator of the Soul, O Out of the Soul from the Soul, and O Savior of the Soul from the Soul.
- Likewise, O God, save me from what I am in, O living, O Qayyum, there is no god but God alone and has no partner, to Him is the King and to Him is praise, and He is over all things.
- Oh God, grant me a boy of tenderness and zakat from you, and make him a godly lord.
- Oh God, show us from your generosity and mercy, and bring out the newborn safe, sound, healthy and recovering, with neither evil nor harm. O God, make him one of your righteous servants and spare him Satan.
- O Creator of the Soul from the Soul, O Savior of the Soul from the Soul, O O Creator of the Soul from the Soul, save me.
- Oh God, I ask of you with your impermissible pride, your unchallenged King, and your light that has filled the corners of your throne.
- Oh God, Faraj my concern and remove the anguish from me, God bless and peace be upon our master Muhammad and his family and companions as a whole.
Prayers that are used by pregnant women before childbirth
- Oh God, there is no easy except what you made easy, and you, if you wish, made sadness easy.
- Also, O God, I ask you of good manners and the slightest thing, O Creator of the soul from the soul, O Savior of the soul from the soul, and O the outlet of the soul from the soul, it is easy for me to give birth to me.
- O God, O hard lighter, Iron lubricant, O fulfiller of intimidation, O who is every day in a new matter, take me out of the throat of distress to the widest way.
- With you, I will pay what I cannot and cannot power except with God, and may God’s prayers be upon our master Muhammad, his family and all of his companions.
- There is no god but God, the Great and the All-Righteous, there is no god but God, Lord of the Great Throne, there is no god but God, Lord of the Heavens, Lord of the Earth, and Lord of the Great Throne.
- O God, I ask you that praise be to you, there is no god but You, the most graceful of the heavens and the earth, O you of majesty and honor, O living, O Qayyum.
- There is no god but God, the Great and the All-Righteous, there is no god but God, Lord of the Mighty Throne, there is no god but God, Lord of the heavens and Lord of the Generous Throne.
Supplication of Fatima Zahra to facilitate childbirth
Invite him to save the fetus and facilitate childbirth
Duas at the time of birth
I also invite you to know: Supplication for the pregnant woman and the fetus before childbirth
Prayers written to facilitate childbirth
- Say, O God, the king of the king, you will come to the king whoever you want, take the king away from whom you want, and take pride in whom you wish and humiliate whom you wish, in your hand is goodness, that you are mighty over all things.
- O God, you are the most merciful, the most merciful, and there is no god but You.
- Oh God, I ask you by every name that you have called yourself, or someone of your creation came up with it, or excluded it in your knowledge of the unseen, or you kept it in your book, O Hayy, O Qayyum.
- Likewise, O God, I ask You, with your glory that is not right, and your uncompromising King, and with your light that has filled the corners of your throne, that you have mercy on my self, relieve my distress, and remove the anguish from me.
- O Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be upon our Master Muhammad and upon all his family and companions. O neighborhood, O Qayyum, O neighborhood, O neighborhood, O neighborhood, O Qayyum.
- There is no god but God alone, he has no partner, to him is the king and to him is praise, and he is able to do everything.
- Also, O God, bring out the newborn with your power, oh live, O Qayyum, with your mercy I seek help.
- O Most Merciful, O Most Merciful, O Most Merciful.
- As, God, show us from your generosity and mercy, and bring out the newborn in a safe, healthy and recovering one, with no harm or harm in it.
- Oh God, make him one of your righteous servants and spare him Satan, and make him a victory, an asset and a good for Islam and Muslims.
- In addition to God, make my birth cold and peace be upon me and my fetus, just as I made fire cold and peace be upon our master Abraham.
The best prayer to facilitate childbirth
- Oh God, in your management is what replaces the tricks, and in your generosity is above hope, and in your stewardship what seals the defect, and in your pardon what erases the errors, so by the strength of your management and with the greatness of your generosity.
- I ask you, O Lord, to provide for me with the best measures, to facilitate my affairs with the best management, and to save me from what scares me, you are my only person and do not lack and you are my Lord.
- Likewise, O God, have mercy on you, please do not tire me out for a twinkling of an eye, and fix my whole affair for me, there is no god but You.
- My God, how do I call you and I am, and how can I cut off my hope from you and you, my God.
- And if I do not let you, then you will respond to me, then who is to whom I invite will respond to me, and if I do not invoke you then have mercy on me, and who will have mercy on me?
- God, as I threw the sea to Moses, so I saved him from drowning. Pray and greet, O Lord, Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, and save me from what I am in of distress and facilitate my birth.
- With an urgent relief, not a later time, and with your mercy, O Most Merciful. O God, I am your servant, the son of your servant, the son of your nation, my forelock is in your hand, I will continue in your judgment, I am fair in your case.
- I ask you by every name that is yours. You called it yourself, or you taught it someone from your creation, or you revealed it in your book, or I excluded it in your knowledge of the unseen.
- To make the Qur’an the spring of my heart, the light of my heart, the clearance of my sadness, and the departure of my anxiety, O God, make my anguish and ease my birth.
Prayers to save the fetus and mother during childbirth
- O living, O Qayyum, O light, O Holy, O living, O God, O Merciful, forgive me the sins that cause repentance, forgive me the sins that lead to remorse, and forgive me the sins that confine the oath.
- And forgive me the sins that deviate the impassioned, forgive me the sins that cut off hope, forgive me the sins that hasten death, and forgive me the sins that turn back supplication.
- And forgive me the sins that darken the sky, forgive me the sins that darken the air, and forgive me the sins that uncover the veil.
- Oh God, I ask You, O Farag, O who detects sorrow, responds to the call of the distressed, have mercy on the world and the hereafter and the most merciful.
- I ask you to have mercy on me with mercy from you, singing me out of mercy from anyone else and making it easy for me to give birth to me. Oh God, reveal every affliction with me.
- O knowledgeable of every invisibility, O dispatcher of every calamity, enrich me, I invite you to pray for the one with whom you have become so hard-wired.
- Also his strength weakened, and I said his trick, the supplication of the drowned drowning man.
- Oh God, have mercy on me and feed me, and kindness to me, and provide me with your help. Oh God, you are my refuge.
- As God, I beseech you in your one name, and the steadfast individual.
- In your great name, let me go in what I went through, and became in it, so that my thoughts and delusions would not be dulled by the dust of fear other than you, and I would not be distracted by the effect of hope except for you.
- Oh God, who reveals distress and worries, and relieves great distress, and whoever wants something, he says to him: Be, and it will be.
- I raised him, the time has come for my birth, so I ask you to facilitate it, and I will not find mercy and care from anyone else, so he provided me with it.
- Likewise, O God, your mercy, I hope, do not entrust me to myself with a twinkling of an eye, and fix all my affairs for me. There is no god but You.
- O God, I seek refuge in You from worry and grief, helplessness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, ribs in debt, and the predominance of men.
- Oh God, I complain to the weakness of my strength, and the lack of my ruse, and my shame over people.
- Also, Lord of the worlds, you are the Lord of the vulnerable, and you are the most merciful of the merciful.
- Also, God, you are the most knowledgeable about what happened to me in the matter of my birth, so I made it easy for me and pleased me.
Quranic verses for a pregnant woman during childbirth
- (God knows what each female bears, what the wombs will not be born, and what they will increase, and everything with him is of an amount).
- (Nasri khlqkm de Turab his mind jlkm ntfh his wives vma restraint device tz Villa de nsy blmh vma ymr de Moammar Villa de Umrah device ynqs no book online zlk allah ysyr).
- Likewise (By God, He brought you out of your mothers ’stomachs that you do not know anything, and He made for you the ears, the sights and the minds, so that you may be thankful)
- (Filming vztha Lord qalt not alter vztha nsy meant vzt PR latter declares kalansy smytha Mary yzha declares hunger vzrytha de Satan’s doing alrjym).
- (And he who created you from one soul, as a stable and repository, has separated us the verses for people who understand).
- (ك .نَّهمْ يَوْمَ يَرَوْنَهَا لَمْ يَلْبَثوا إِلَا عَشِيَّةً ْ. ض .حَاهَا).
- (So be patient, as the most determined patience of the messengers, and do not hurry to them as if they see what they promised, they will not be satisfied until an hour.)
- (إِذَا السَّمَاء انشققتْ, وَأَذِنَتْ لِرَبِّهَا وَحقَّتْ, وَإِذَا الْأَرْض مدَّتْ, و .لْقَتْ مَا فِيهَا وَتَخَلَّتْ).
- Also (Whoever responds to the distressed when he calls him, reveals the bad, and makes you behind the earth, or God with God a little, what you will remember).
- (و .ذَا سَأَلَكَ عِب .ادِي عَنِّي ف .نِّي قَرِيبٌ أجِيبَ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبوا لَي وَلْيؤمْنوانوار.
- Also, “Whoever submits his face to God while he is good, has his reward with his Lord and there is no fear for them, and they are not grieving.”
- (فَلْتْتَغْفِروا رَبَّكمْ َّن. كَانَ غَفَّار ،ا, ْرِسِلَّ السَّمَاءَ عَلَيمكِّم مِّدَرًا, وَمْدِكِأَم بِأَمْوَالْمَنِجْنِجِنِِن.
- Surat Al-Fatihah seven times, the verse of Al-Kursi three times, Surat Al-Ikhlas three times, and Surat Al-Falaq three times.
- And Surat Al-Nas three times, Surat Maryam, and Surat Al-Zalzalah.
Do not hesitate to read our article on: Prayer for childbirth, O God, Savior of the Soul
In this way, we will explain to you a prayer for a pregnant woman about to give birth and verses that enable her to seek help from her, and we pray to God to inspire all women with strength and patience, and to give them a healthy child who is righteous to his parents.