A prayer on Thursday morning is written, the article site mqaall.com introduces you to this topic, as Thursday is considered one of the best days of the blessed week, as this day is characterized by calm and tranquility because the day that comes after it is Friday, and the Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, used to make a lot of supplication and supplication. To God Almighty.
On this day, especially at night, because on this blessed night is an hour in which God Almighty responds to supplication. That is why we must pray a lot to God and ask Him for forgiveness, forgiveness and deliverance from the Hellfire.
- God Almighty created the universe with all its creatures, animals, inanimate objects, plants and humans in seven days.
- Thursday is considered the night of the Good Friday and the Blessed Friday, and every day of the week that God created is a reward.
- And great grace from God to His servants, so a person may repent and return to God on any day, but on Thursday evening.
- A person must pray a lot on the Prophet Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace.
From here you can learn about: morning prayer | More than 100 morning prayers to bring blessings into your day
Preferred on Thursday
Each day of the week has a great virtue, because God Almighty created the days of the week and Friday nights are among the best days that a person is desirable to take advantage of to prepare for the Friday prayer and recite the Qur’an.
Especially Surat Al-Kahf and prayers to God Almighty to be ready for Friday, which is one of the greatest and best days. On this day, prayers are performed in mosques and the voices of rituals and sermons are louder.
Supplication on Thursday
- Supplication is considered one of the highest acts of worship that a Muslim performs with the aim of drawing closer to God, may He be glorified and exalted, and obtaining his generosity and satisfaction, and it is a person making supplication to God with his heart and with all his senses.
- There is no specific formula or specific words for supplication, without it being desirable for a person to pray to God with whatever is in his mind and mind, and the supplication does not depend on a specific person, rather it is possible to pray for the family, relatives and the entire Islamic community.
- And this is following the example of the action of the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, as he used to pray to his ummah after every prayer and to the unbelievers for guidance and return to God.
A prayer on Thursday morning is written
- O living, O people, with your mercy, I cry for help, fix my affairs for me, and do not entrust me to myself in the twinkling of an eye.
- O Allah, we ask You for an increase in the debt, a testimony at death, repentance before death, and an abundance of livelihood.
- Also, health in the body, blessing in life, share from Paradise, safety from torment, forgiveness upon reckoning, and forgiveness after death.
- O Wadud, O Wadud, O Wadud, O glorious Throne, O effective for what he wants.
- Likewise, O God, I ask you, with your glory that is not right, and your uncompromising king, and your light that has filled the parts of your throne … to satisfy my need, which is (the required need is mentioned).
- There is no god but God, the Generous and the Most Gracious, there is no god but God, the Most High, the Great, there is no god but God.
- Lord of the Seven Heavens, Lord of the Great Throne.
- Oh God, I am your servant, the son of your servant, and the son of your nation.
- Nasita hand, a past in your judgment, amended in your taking.
- Ask each name is for you.
- You called it yourself, or you taught it someone of your creation, or you put it down in your book.
- Or I accounted for it in the knowledge of the unseen for you .. To make the Qur’an the spring of my heart, the light of my chest, the clearance of my sadness, and the departure of my anxiety.
Prayers on Thursday for livelihood
Many people believe that the livelihood in this worldly life is only obtaining money, and this is wrong because God Almighty has not made livelihood confined to one type of blessing.
Prayers for those you love in the morning .. Good morning prayers
Friday morning prayers .. Friday morning prayers written
Morning prayer for my beloved husband … Beautiful supplications for husbands
That is why a person should call on God Almighty to expand his livelihood without specifying a specific blessing in accordance with the words of the Most High (He commanded your family to pray and be patient with it, so we do not ask you for sustenance, we provide you and the consequence for piety).
- O God, Lord of the Seven Heavens, Lord of the Earth and Lord of the Great Throne, our Lord and Lord of all things, the division of love and nuclei, the house of the Torah, the Gospel and the Furqan.
- I seek refuge in You from the evil of everything. You are taking His forelock. Oh God, you are the first, there is nothing before you and you are the other, so there is nothing after you, and you are the apparent, so there is nothing above you, and you are the subconscious, so there is nothing without you, spend our religion and make us rich from poverty.
- A prayer on Thursday morning is written, Oh God, stop me with your permissibility from your forbidden and enrich me with your bounty on those but you, O God, I thank you very much and thank you so much that is worthy of the majesty of your face and the greatness of your authority.
- O God, the king of the king, you will bring the king to whom you wish, and you take the king out of whom you wish, and you shall despair of whom you wish, and humiliate whom you wish. account.
- O merciful and compassionate of the world and the hereafter, you give whoever you want and prevent whom you want, have mercy on me that you enrich with the mercy of someone else.
- Oh God, if my livelihood is in the sky, then bring it down, and if my livelihood is on the earth then take it out, and if it is far then bring it close, and if it is close, please it, and if it is a lot, then bless it, O Most Merciful.
- O God, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, and cfnm me with your permissibility from your forbidden, and your obedience from your disobedience, and thanks to you who is but you, O God of the worlds, and may God bless Muhammad and his family and companions all.
Also read to know: Short morning supplications | Good morning with a beautiful prayer
Supplication answered on Thursday
- The supplication that is answered on Thursday is considered the supplication on Friday night because it is considered one of the greatest and most important days of the Islamic community, and the evidence is the saying of the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, (the best day on which the sun rises is Friday, when Adam was created, and in it he entered Paradise and in it he exited it).
- Oh God, I ask you that praise be to you, there is no god but You.
- Manan is the splendor of the heavens and the earth, O you of majesty and honor, O living, O people, O God, fix my religion, which is the infallibility of my affairs, and fix my world for me in which my livelihood is, and fix for me my hereafter in which is my enemy..and make life an increase for me in all good, and make death a rest for me From all evil.
- Oh God, forgive me my sin and my ignorance, my extravagance in my affairs, and what you know more about than me.
- Also, God, forgive my grandfather and my comic. My fault and willfulness; And all of that for me.
- Also, O God, forgive me what I did and what I delayed, what I confided in and what I declared, and what you know best about me, you are the presenter, and you are the backside, and you are able to do everything.
- Also «O God, I seek refuge in You from impotence and laziness, miserliness and old age, and the torment of the grave.
- Oh God, I bring myself to be pious, and your zakat is better than its zakat, you are its guardian and its financier.
- O Allah, I seek refuge in You from a useless knowledge. And from a heart that does not obey.
- It is the same insatiable; It is an invitation that is not answered ».
- Oh God, I ask you of the best of what your Prophet Muhammad – may God bless him and grant him peace – asked you of.
- And I seek refuge in you from the evil of what your Prophet Muhammad – may God bless him and grant him peace – sought refuge from.
- You are the helper, and you have to communicate, and there is no strength or power except in God.
- Oh God, you embraced Islam, and you believed, and you trusted, and on you I grew up, and with you you quarreled.
- Well and here I tried; Forgive me? What I did, what was not delayed, and what I was captivated.
- Also, what you have announced, you are the presenter, and you are the backside, there is no god but you, and there is no power or power except in God.
Prayers on Thursday 2021
- There is no specific formula for supplication, but rather that there are many supplications that it is desirable for a person to increase them during this period, as he asks his Lord to lift the sorrow from the Islamic nation and relieve distress and worries, and these supplications must be multiplied at times when God Almighty supplication is answered.
- “Oh God, I seek refuge in You from leprosy, insanity, leprosy, and bad sickness.”
- “Oh God, I seek refuge in You from the disappearance of your grace, the transformation of your well-being, the sudden resentment of you, and all your anger.”
- “I seek refuge in God from the effort of calamity, misery, bad judgment, and gloating by enemies. Oh God, I seek refuge in You from the evils of morals, deeds, and whims.
- O God, I seek refuge in You from the temptation of fire, the torment of fire, and from the evil of wealth and poverty. O God, I seek refuge in You from hunger, for it is the misery of dawn, and I seek refuge in You from treachery, for it is a miserable lining.
- O God, I seek refuge in You from the evil of my hearing, from the evil of my eyes, from the evil of my tongue, from the evil of my heart, and from the evil of my heart. Oh God, forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me, heal me, and bless me.
- Also, God, make us protect you and your confinement, your safety and your neighborhood, your party and your attainment, your kindness and your will.
- From every devil, human being, jin, evil, and envious, and from the evil of everything you take his forelock, you are over all things.
- Oh God, protect us from ills, pests and epidemics, O God, protect us from the evil of the wicked vessels of the night and the edges of the day.
- Also, forgive us, O Forgiver, and praise be to God, Lord of the worlds, and prayers and peace be upon the most honorable of the prophets and messengers, Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, and his family and companions as a whole.
Prayers on Thursday are the keys to Heaven
- In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Praise be to God, who went the night dark by his power, and came to the day, seeing his mercy, and clothed me with his light, while I was in his grace.
- Oh God, as you kept me for him and kept me to others like him, pray on the Prophet Muhammad and his family, and do not mourn me about him and other nights and days! By committing incest, acquiring sins, and providing me with its good, the best of what is in it and the best of what comes after it, and distracts me from his evil, the evil of what is in it and the evil that comes after it.
- A prayer on Thursday morning is written, O God, I beg you, for the sanctity of Islam, and for the sanctity of the Qur’an I count on you, and by Muhammad al-Mustafa, may God’s prayers be upon him and his family, seek intercession with you.
- Oh God, spend five days for me on Thursday: Only your generosity can accommodate it, and only your grace can tolerate it.
- Safety is stronger in her than your obedience, and the worship of which I greatly deserve your reward.
- Immediately expand the right to livelihood, and you believe in me in situations of fear in your security.
- And you make me from the Touareg of worries and grief in your fortress, and may God bless Muhammad and his family.
- And make my supplication to be beneficial on the Day of Resurrection, for you are the most merciful of the merciful.
Doaa dawn on Thursday
- O God, bless Muhammad, your servant, your messenger, and your Prophet, the best of what you prayed on one of the Muslim homes.
- A prayer in which to whiten his face, acknowledge his eyes, and with which you decorate his shrine and make him a preacher to your Muhammad .. What he said is his charity, and what he asked I gave, and to whom he interceded his intercession, and make for him from your giving.
- A complete gift, a full oath, a great share, and a high name for the prophets, friends, martyrs, and righteous people, and those who are good companions.
- Oh God, I ask you, in your name, which if mentioned? Shake your throne for him, your light rejoiced to him, and your angels pleased him.
- And who, if he mentioned, the heavens and the earth, mountains, trees and beasts were destabilized for him, and who if he mentioned?
- The gates of heaven opened for him, and the earth shone for him, and mountains praised him. Who if he mentioned? The earth cracked for him, and the angels and humans sanctified him, and rivers burst for him.
- Who if mentioned? Souls trembled from him, hearts ravaged by him, and voices were humbled by him.
- To forgive me and my parents, and have mercy on them, just as you raised me when I was young and blessed me with the reward for their obedience and pleasure.
- And he knew between me and them in your paradise, I ask you for me and they will be rewarded, in the Hereafter on the Day of Resurrection, and pardon on the Day of Judgment.
- And the coldness of living at death, the apple of an eye that never ceased, the pleasure of looking at your face, and the longing to meet you.
And feel free to read our article about: The answered Thursday prayer
And to here we have reached the conclusion of the article in which we talked about a prayer on Thursday morning written and it is desirable for a person to make a lot of supplication to God Almighty at all times and in any place.
He is the one who said in his dear book: (If my servants ask you about me, then I am close to answer the call of the caller. If he calls, then let them respond to me and believe in me).