The supplication of Surah Yassin after the dawn prayer, the article site mqaall.com introduces you to this topic, as it has a great impact on a person’s life as reading the Qur’an in general explains the heart of the Muslim man and makes him soft and soft, as well as increases his mastery of the Arabic language and his ability to pronounce it correctly.
- 1 Description of Surah Yassin
- 2 The virtue of Surah Yassin
- 3 Verses of the story of the people of the village
- 4 Scenes on the Day of Resurrection in Surat Yassin
- 5 The story of the question of creation
- 6 Surah Yassin prayer after the dawn prayer
- 7 Prayers Surah Yassin after the dawn prayer
- 8 Supplications bring livelihood after dawn
- 9 Supplications decipher anguish and anguish
- 10 Supplications decipher anguish
- 11 Supplications decipher the anguish and worry
Description of Surah Yassin
- The recitation of the Qur’an has a great reward with God in this world and the hereafter, and God has prepared the readers a great reward.
- God loves his servants who diligently read the Qur’an and act upon it, as He blesses them in both worlds.
- God Almighty also makes the angels next to the Qur’an reader seek forgiveness for him until he is finished.
- Likewise, God blesses him from his bounty and makes him one of his loyal servants whom he provides with his light.
- Surah Yaseen was revealed to the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, in the Blessed Makkah, meaning it is part of the Meccan surahs.
- The number of its verses is 83 refereed verses from the Meccan verses, and their order in the thirty-sixth Quran.
- This great surah also contains many sermons, such as contemplating the horrors of the Day of Resurrection.
- It also contained the story of the people of the village, which is one of the most famous stories of the Qur’an among people.
From here you can learn about: Surat Yassin prayer for sustenance and abundance of money
The virtue of Surah Yassin
- Also, reading Surah Yaseen brings one to calmness, tranquility and reassurance, and removes fear and anxiety.
- It is well established that the virtue of this surah facilitates the exit of the soul from the body from death.
- Surah Yaseen also helps to get rid of the tongue knot and improves man’s eloquence and fluency.
- Surah Yaseen al-Ain and the reduction of a person go away, and thus it constitutes a protection for him from evils.
- Help to fulfill human needs by overcoming demons and obstacles.
- Surah Yaseen, like all the chapters of the Noble Qur’an, increases the good deeds of a person and degrades his bad deeds.
- Also, Surah Yaseen is one of the great surahs to be recited by children for the ease and clarity of its meanings.
- It contains one of the secrets of the Noble Qur’an in life, as it fulfills the needs and facilitates matters.
- It also contains images of the prophets’ patience with regard to the harm they suffered at the hands of the infidels.
Verses of the story of the people of the village
- وَاضْرِبْ لَهم مَّثَلاً أَصْحَابَ الْقَرْيَةِ إِذْ جَاءَهَا الْمرْسَلونَ إِذْرأَسَلْنَا َلْيْهِم اْثْنَيْنِ فَكَذَّنَّهه
- They also said: “You are nothing but human beings like us, and nothing has been revealed by the Most Compassionate, if you are, but you lie.”
- قالوا رَبّنَا يَعْلَم إِنإِ اللَْكمْ لَمْرَسَلَونَ و .مَا عَلَيْنَا الَّْبَلاغ الْمبِين).
- قالوا انا تَطَيَّرْنَا بككْ لَئَن لَّمْ تَنتَهوا لَنَرْجْمَنَّكمْ وَلَيَمَسَّنَّكم مِّنَّا عَذَابٌ اللِيم قَالَمَمكركمْم.
- As a man came from the far side of the city who was striving, and said, O people, follow the messengers, follow those who do not ask you for a reward, and they are guided.
- وَمَا لِي لاَ أَعْبد الَّذِي فَطَرَنِي وَإِلَيْهِ ترْجَعونَ أَأَتَّخِذ مِن دونِهِ آلِهَةً إِن يرِدْنِ الرَّحْمَن بِضرٍّ لاَّ تغْنِ عَنِّي شَفَاعَتهمْ شَيْئًا وَلاَ ينقِذونِ
- اإِنَ إَِذَا لَّفِي ضَلٍلٍ مٍبِن إِنَي ََمَنِ بِرَبِّكْمْ فَاسْمَعونِ قِيلَ Adْkhlِ aljْnَّةَ qalaَ ya leyْtَ qََmْy yَlْlَmon.
- بِمَا غَفَرَ لِي رَبِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ الْمكْرَمِينَ وَمَا أَنزَلْنَا عَلَى قَوْمِهِ مِن بَعْدِهِ مِنْ جندٍ مِّنَ السَّمَاء.
- وَمَا كانا منزِلِين َن كانتَ َلَّ صَّيْحَةً وَحِدَةً فَإِذَا همْ خِمِدَونَ.
- O mourning for the servants, what comes to them from a Messenger, unless they mock him.
Scenes on the Day of Resurrection in Surat Yassin
- وَنفِخَ فِي الصّورِ فَإِذَا هم مِّنَ الأَجْدَاثِ إِلَى رَبِّهِمْ يَنسِلونَ قَالوا يَا وَيْلَنَا مَن بَعَثَنَا مِن مَّرْقَدِنَا هَذَا مَا وَعَدَ الرَّحْمَن وَصَدَقَ الْمرْسَلونَ.
- If there is only one cry, then if all of us are prepared, then today no soul is wronged, and you are only permissible.
- These companions paradise Today we vazvajhm fak·hvn no fun no mtkvvn zlal Ali alarayk.
- لَهمْ فِيهَا فَاكِهَةٌ وَلَهم مَّا يَدَّعونَ سَلامٌ قَوْلا مِن رَّبٍّ رَّحِيمٍ.
- وٌامْتَازوا الْيَوْمَ دأَهَا الْمجْرِمونَ َلَمْ أَعْهَدْ إِلَيْكمْ يَا بَنِي َدَمَنّ لَعْبْد الوا الَّشَّيْطَانَ مْنْهْ مٌنٌه.
- وْنْ عْبِدِونِ هَذَا صِرَطٌ مّسْتَقِيمٌ وَلَقَدْ أَضَلَّ مِنكمْ جِبِلًّا كَثِيرًا أَفَلَمْ تَكونوا تَعْقِلَون
- هَذِهِ جَهَنَّم الَّتِي كنتمْ توعَدونَ اصْلَوْهَا الْيَوْمَ بِمَا كنتمْ تَكْفرونَ.
- Today nkhtm Ali fvahhm vtklmna ydyhm vtshhd rjlhm not yksbvn Kano Willow nsha’ ltmsna Ali ynhm fastbqva ṣirāṭ ybsrvn mortal.
- وَلَوْ نْشَاء لَمَسَخْنَاهمْ عَلَى مَكَانَتِهِمْ فَمَا اسْتَطَاعوا مضِيًّا وَلا يَرْجِعونَ.
The story of the question of creation
- (وٌضَرَبَ لَنَا مَثَلا وٌنَسِيَ خَلْقَه قَالَ مَنْ يْحْيِي الْعِظَامَ وَهِيَ رَمِيمٌ)
- قٌلْ يْحْيِيهَا الَّذِي َأَنشَأَهَا وٌلَ مَرَّةٍ وَوَوٌ بٌكلِّ خِّلْقٍ عَلِيمٌ.
- الَذِي جَعَلَ لكم مِّن الشَّجَرِ الأَخْضَرِ نَارًا فَإِذَا أَنتم مِّنِّ توقِدونَ.
- و .لَيْسَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ بِقَادِرٍ عَلَى ْن يَخْلقَ مِثْلَهم بَلَى و .وَ الَخَلاَّق الْعَلِيم.
- . .َََّ…… .ََ َََََََََََْْْ. أَأَأَ….. .َََ……..
- ف .سبْحَانَ الَّذِي بِيَدِهِ مَلَكوت كَيْي و .لَيْهِ ترْجَعونَ.
And do not hesitate to read our article on: How to read Surat Yaseen in indications to meet the needs?
Surah Yassin prayer after the dawn prayer
4 things recommended by the Messenger of God to respond to supplication at the same moment
Supplication to facilitate difficult things tried
Surat Al-Fatiha for marriage to a specific person
- We became the king and the king is God, there is no god but God alone and he has no partner, to him is the king and to him is praise, and he is over all things.
- Oh God, we ask You for the good of this day, the best of what is in it, and the best of what comes after, and I seek refuge in You from the evil of this day, and the evil of what is in it.
- The evil of what comes after it, may I seek refuge in You from laziness and bad arrogance, and I seek refuge in You from the torment of fire and the torment of the grave
- There is no god but God alone, he has no partner, to him is the king and to him is praise, and he is capable of everything.
- Oh God, there is no objection to what you were given, nor a giver when you prevented, grant us a good livelihood and a accepted work.
Prayers Surah Yassin after the dawn prayer
- As God reward me from Hell (seven times).
- Oh God, I try, and with you I fight, and with you, I try.
- Also, O God, I ask You, whoever acknowledges slavery to him, every worshiper, who is praised by all praiseworthy.
- The one who frightens him with every effort, the one who seeks and has every intention.
- Oh who asked him from his bounty not rejected, O from his door to his question not closed and not limited.
- As God, through you we have become and through you our two days, and through you we live and through you we die, and to you is resurrection, O God, I have become according to the nature of Islam, and the word of sincerity.
- And the religion of our Prophet Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, and the religion of our father Ibrahim, peace be upon him, was a true Muslim, and he was among the polytheists.
- O God, I ask You for wellness in this world and in the Hereafter, O God, I ask You for pardon and wellness in my religion and my world, my family and my money.
- Oh God, hide my nakedness, secure my horror, and protect me from between my hands and behind me, on my right and on my left, and on top of me, and I seek refuge in You for assassinating those under me.
- As I ask forgiveness of God, I ask forgiveness of God, I ask forgiveness of God.
- Read Surat Al-Ikhlas and Al-Mu`tathin three times after Fajr prayers with the intention of fulfilling the needs
- Oh God, I have come to bear witness to you and to bear witness to your throne, your angels and all your creation.
- You are God, there is no god but you, and you alone have no partner, and Muhammad is your servant and messenger.
- Just as O God, what has become of a blessing to me or one of your creation, it is from you alone that there is no partner for you, so praise and gratitude be to you.
- God suffices, there is no god but Him, upon Him I trust and He is the Lord of the Great Throne (seven times).
- As God, heal me in my body, heal me in my hearing, and heal me in my sight.
- There is no god but You, O God, I seek refuge in You from disbelief and poverty, there is no god but You (three times).
- I seek refuge in the full words of God from the evil of what He has created (three times).
- Also, God bless our master Muhammad (ten times).
- O neighborhood, O Qayyum, I seek help with your mercy, fix my whole affairs for me, and do not entrust me to myself in the twinkling of an eye
- I accepted God as Lord, Islam as a religion, and our Master, Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, as a Prophet and Messenger.
Supplications bring livelihood after dawn
- O Allah, I ask You for beneficial knowledge, and they had a good, and pursuant receptive.
- Also, O God, I have no knowledge of my livelihood. Rather, I seek it with dangers that cross my heart, so I search for it in the countries.
- Fiona Femima Donna Talalibe Kalahayahirran, Lana Kardari, Fahi Sohail, Huma, Phi Jibele.
- ْمْ فْي ٍْم ٍٍم ٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍٍَََِِ ٍْْْْْْْْْْْْأَْْ ْْْْ ََْ ََْْْْ َ
- وَقَدْ عَلِمْت َّن عَّلِمَهِ عِنْدَكَ وَأَسْبَابَهِ بِيَدِكَ, وْنْتَ تَقْسِمهِ بِلطْفِكَ وَتسَبِّبه بِرَحْمَتِكِ.
- Also, O God, I seek refuge in You in this great blessed month from every sin that imprisons my livelihood, or hides my question, or invalidates my fast, forgive me, have mercy on me, and give me please on this night because I am poor in your mercy.
Supplications decipher anguish and anguish
- Also, God, I ask you in this blessed hour to bring me closer in these days to your patients.
- Spend me in it from your anger and your vengeance, and grant me success in it to read your verses with your mercy, O Most Merciful.
- O God, I ask you by your names, by which healing is revealed, and by which you reveal the disease, that it will come from you for health and a cure, and you will pay all sickness and affliction from me in your name, and accept my fast from me.
- And you make me one of those who fasted and rose and accepted his work, and you make me one of those whose body is silent.
- And save his tongue and enlighten me a work that you are pleased with and wish me that you are compassionate and merciful.
- Just as God, I ask you in the dawn prayers and my supplications for a blessing that purifies my heart and reveals my anguish.
Supplications decipher anguish
- There is no god but God, the Compassionate and Generous, Glory be to God, Lord of the Great Throne. Praise be to God, Lord of the worlds.
- Do not leave me a sin but forgive him, and they are nothing but his respite, and there is no need for you to satisfy it except for its cause, O Most Merciful.
- As on the authority of Anas bin Malik, may God be pleased with him, he said, “I was sitting with the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, and a standing man was praying.
- When he knelt and prostrated, testified and prayed, and said in his supplication, “O God, I ask you that praise be to you, there is no god but you.
- So the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said to his companions, “Do you know what he called?” They said, God and His Messenger know best.
- As you live, O Qayyum, with your mercy, I cry for help, you are friendly, you are friendly, you are O Friend, O glorious Throne, O effective for what he wants.
Supplications decipher the anguish and worry
- Oh God, I ask you, with your impermissible pride, your unassailable King, and your light that has filled all over your throne, to satisfy my needs.
- Oh God, Lord of the Seven Heavens and what is between them, Lord of the Great Throne, Lord of Gabriel, Michael and Israfil, Lord of the Great Qur’an and Lord of Muhammad, the Seal of the Prophets, may God bless him and his good and pure family.
- I also ask you about what the sky is doing, and by which the earth will rise, and by it the plural is separated, and with it it brings together the scattered, and with it the livelihoods, and with it I counted the number of sand and the weight of the mountains and the seas, that you pray on Muhammad and the family of Muhammad and satisfy my needs.
Also read to know: The most beautiful prayers answered in Surah Yassin written
In this article, we have presented to you the supplication of Surah Yassin after the dawn prayer, when a person turns to God Almighty with the Holy Qur’an in order to fulfill his needs, relieve his distress and expand his livelihood.