Duaa After reading Surat Al-Baqarah, the article site mqaall.com offers you a supplication after reading Surat Al-Baqarah, as Surat Al-Baqara is one of the wonderful surahs in which there are many rulings and stories.
Surat Al-Baqarah has a great merit, which we will learn about in the lines of the article, and explain the most beautiful supplication that can be said after reading Surat Al-Baqarah.
We also offer a set of supplications that are said after completing the Noble Qur’an or completing Surat Al-Baqarah, so that a person can receive great credit for it.
- 1 Definition of Surah Al-Baqarah
- 2 The virtue of Surat Al-Baqarah
- 3 Doaa after reading Surat Al-Baqarah
- 4 Supplication of the end of Surat Al-Baqarah
- 5 A comprehensive written prayer is answered
- 6 Supplications are said after reading the Holy Quran
- 7 Poaching prayers are recited after completing the reading of the verses of the Qur’an
- 8 Supplications guide the soul and relax the heart
- 9 Short supplications from the Holy Quran
- 10 Short prayers tear her to the eye
Definition of Surah Al-Baqarah
- Surat Al-Baqarah is considered the longest surah found in the Holy Quran. The number of Surat Al-Baqara is two hundred and eighty-six.
- Surat Al-Baqarah has many names, such as Umm al-Kitab. Surat al-Baqarah was revealed in Medina, but some of the last verses were revealed in it in Medina.
- A large number of jurists said that the reason for naming Surat Al-Baqarah with this name is that the surah contains the story of the cow.
You can also learn about: The benefits of reading Surat Al-Baqarah 7 days a day
The virtue of Surat Al-Baqarah
- The entire Holy Qur’an is great and all of it has great merit, but Surat Al-Baqara is one of the greatest chapters of the Qur’an that preserves the home and eliminates magic and envy.
- Moreover, every letter read from the Holy Qur’an will be rewarded for its reader with ten good deeds, and God multiplies for whomever He pleases.
- In the merit of Surat al-Baqarah, it was mentioned that the Messenger of God – may God bless him and grant him peace – said: “Do not make your homes graves. Satan is alienated from the house in which you read Surat Al-Baqarah.”
- If Surat Al-Baqarah takes it as a blessing and leaves it as regret, and the Muslim should read it and ponder its meanings.
Doaa after reading Surat Al-Baqarah
Below we offer our readers a supplication after reading Surat Al-Baqarah, written and answered:
- O God, I have wronged my soul a lot, and sins are only forgiven you, so forgive me your forgiveness, and have mercy on me, for you are the Forgiving, the Most Merciful.
- O God, I ask You for your fear in the unseen and witness, and I ask You for the word of truth in contentment and anger, and I ask You for the purpose of wealth and poverty.
- O Lord, give me blessings that do not pass, and I ask you for an uninterrupted eye, and I ask you to be satisfied after the judgment, and I ask you to return to live after death.
- I ask you to have the pleasure of looking at your honorable face, and longing to meet you in a harmless, misleading, misleading fit. Oh God, adorn us with the adornment of faith, and make us guided.
- O Lord, I beseech you with your knowledge of the unseen and your ability to create, revive me as long as life teaches me the best for me, and I die as long as death teaches me the best.
- O God, I ask you that praise be to you, there is no god but You, the Most Beautiful of the Heavens and the Earth, O You of Glory and Honor, O living, O Qayyum.
- Oh God, give me from this world what her temptation protects me from, and enriches me with it on behalf of her family, and it informs me of what is better than her, because there is no strength or power except through You.
- O Lord, dress me in goodness until I congratulate me on living, and seal me with forgiveness so that sins do not harm me, and cushion me with all horror without paradise until I reach it.
- O Most Merciful, Make us among those who opened the door of patience, laid the trenches of anxiety, punished severely, and crossed the bridge of love.
- O God, do not scent my enemies as my primitive, and make the great Qur’an my healing and my medicine, for I am the patient and you are the healer, you are my confidence and my hope, and I make my good thinking in you my recovery.
Supplication of the end of Surat Al-Baqarah
There is no specific supplication that is said at the end of Surat Al-Baqarah, but the Muslim invokes whatever he wants:
- O Allah, I ask You for guidance and met, and chastity, and the rich. Oh God, forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me, and heal me.
- O Lord, grant me, O Lord, I ask you of all the best of his treasures in your hand, and I seek refuge in You from all the evil of his treasures in your hand.
- You are capable of everything, God forgive me for my seriousness, my comedy, my mistake and my intention, and all of that is with me.
- Oh God, forgive what I did and what I did, and what I confided in and what I declared, and what you know more about than me, you are the presenter and you are the last.
- Oh heartbreaker, convert our hearts to your obedience.
- Oh God, forgive me for my sin, ignorance, and extravagance in my affairs, and what you know about me
- O God, guide and repay me, O God, cover my shame, secure my splendor, and pay off my debt. O God, fix my religion, which is the infallibility of my affairs.
- And fix my world in which my livelihood is for me, fix my hereafter in which I am hostile, and make life more for me in all good, and make death a rest for me from all evil.
- No god but You Glory I oppressors.
- My lord, make my heart a light, and my tongue a light, make my hearing a light, and make my eyes a light.
- And make from behind me a light, and in front of me a light, and make from above me a light, and under me a light, God give me a light.
- You are our Lord, there is no god but You, you created us and we were your servants, and we are in your covenant and promised you as much as we can.
- O tenderness, O Mannan, O you of majesty and honor, O Lord, we ask you to benefit us and not harm us, and to bless us with goodness always with the blessing of the Noble Qur’an.
A comprehensive written prayer is answered
This supplication can be a supplication after reciting Surat Al-Baqarah, as it is a wonderful and comprehensive supplication:
Doaa Jacob, who received relief
A prayer for healing myself on Friday
Beautiful morning prayers written .. beautiful morning supplications
- O God, conclude our future with happiness, and increase our hopes, and join our health and wellness, and make to your mercy our destiny and our reference.
- Oh God, you have our trust and dependence, confirm us on the approach of righteousness, and protect us from the obligations of repentance on the Day of Resurrection.
- Oh God, reduce the burden of our burden from us, and provide us with the existence of the righteous, and be sufficient and dispense from us the evil of the wicked.
- Oh capable of everything. Free our necks and the necks of our fathers, mothers and clans from the torment of the grave and from the fire, with your mercy, O Most Merciful.
- Oh God, wipe off the forehead of sadness and fatigue, for the darkness has prolonged and the clouds increased.
- Oh God, do not return us unless you have comforted our tongues, cleansed our bodies from sins, and filled our hearts with guidance.
- You, O Lord, have explained our hearts with Islam, and approved our eyes with your consent, and used our souls and bodies for your religion, praise be to you.
- Whoever hears the ants creeping in the row, and counting the reality of the bird in the air, and knows what is in the heart and kidneys, and gives the servant what he intended.
- O God, I ask you, O God, that you are the One, the One, the Everlasting, who was not born, was not born, and there was no one capable of him, that you forgive me my sins, for you are the Most Forgiving, the Most Merciful.
- Oh God, endeared faith to us, and adorned it in our hearts, and hated to us disbelief, immorality and disobedience, and made us adults.
- Give us a victory by which we will wipe out our misery, and with which we purify our grief.
- Also, O God, I ask You for a pure life, a normal death, and an undignified, not scandalous return.
Read from here about: Surat Al-Fatihah and Al-Baqarah and its merits
Supplications are said after reading the Holy Quran
After we offered a supplication after reading Surat Al-Baqarah, we offer you supplications to be said upon completing the Noble Qur’an:
- Oh God, have mercy on me in the Qur’an and make it for me an imam, a light, guidance and mercy.
- Just as, O Lord, O Keeper of the Book, he reminded me of him that I forgot and taught me from him.
- O Lord, fix my religion, which is the infallibility of my affairs, and fix my world for me in which my livelihood is, and fix for me my hereafter in which I am hostile.
- My God, make life increase for me in all good, and make death a rest for me from all evil.
- Oh God, make the best of my life last, and the best of my work are his rings, and the best days of my life on the day I meet you.
- Also, O Lord, I ask You to live a good life and a dead together, and a rebellion that is not disgraceful or scandalous.
- O Allah, I ask You the best of the issue, the best supplication, the best of success, the best knowledge, the best work, the best reward, the best of life, and the best of death.
- O Lord, make me steadfast, weigh my scales, fulfill my faith, raise my rank, accept my prayer, forgive my sin, and ask you to rise from heaven.
Poaching prayers are recited after completing the reading of the verses of the Qur’an
- O Karim, O Most Merciful, O God, I ask you of the requirements of your mercy and the intentions of your forgiveness
- And safety from every sin and the spoil from every righteousness, gaining paradise, and escaping from the fire.
- Oh God, the best of our punishment in all matters, and reward us from the shame of this world and the torment of the Hereafter.
- O God, swear to us that your fear is what prevented us from your disobedience, and from your obedience what you tell us about your paradise, and from certainty, the calamities of the world are underestimated for us.
- O Lord, enjoy us with our hearing, our eyes, and our strength, that which has revived us and made him the heir of us
- And make our revenge on those who wronged us and triumph over those who harass us, and do not make our misfortune in our religion.
- It also does not make the world the greatest of our concern or the amount of our knowledge, nor does it dominate us who do not have mercy on us.
- Oh God, do not leave us with a sin but forgive him, nor are they except his respite, and there is no debt except his cause, and there is no need for the needs of this world and the hereafter except for its cause, O Most Merciful.
- Our Lord, grant us good in this world and in the hereafter a good and protect us from the torment of Hell. God bless our master and our Prophet Muhammad and his good family and companions.
Supplications guide the soul and relax the heart
- As God, grant us good in this world and in the hereafter a good and save us from the torment of Hell.
- O Allah, O hearts my heart on your religion.
- Also, God, I seek refuge in You from the evils of morals, deeds and whims.
- God lead me and direct me to the right way, God I ask you that.
- I seek refuge in You from the bad neighbor of the erected house, for the neighbor of the desert is transformed.
- Oh God, I ask You for a useful knowledge and a receptive good livelihood.
- Also, God, I seek refuge in You from the bad day, from the bad night, from the bad hour, from the bad person, and from the bad neighbor in the residence.
- Also, O Lord, I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done and from the evil of what I have not done.
- O Lord, we ask you, O Lord, to forgive us.
Short supplications from the Holy Quran
- قال. رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِ صَدْر *ي * وَيَسِّرْ لِم .رِي
- ر .بِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا.
- As, Lord, accept from us that You are the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.
- لَلَٰهَ إَِّلأَا أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ ِّنُي كنتَ مَنَ الظَّالِمِينَ.
- رَبِّ ِنزِلْنِي مُنزَلًا مُّبَارَكًا وَنتَ خَيْرُ الْمُنزِلِينَ.
- As we are the Lord, grant us from our husbands and descendants the apple of our eyes, and make us an imam for the righteous.
- رِبِّ اجْعَلْنِي مُقِيمَ الصَّلَا وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي ۚ رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ دُعَاءِ.
- رِبِّ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ هَمَزَاتِ الشَّيَاطِينِ.
- As, Lord, distribute me to be thankful for your grace, which you have blessed me and my parents
- وَنْعأَمَلَ صَالَحًا تًرَضَاهُ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي ذُرِّيَّتِي إِنإِي تُبُتُ إِلَيْكَ وَنِّي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ.
- Rabَّnَa tْmِmْ lَnَa nُvَrnَa vaْgafِrْ lَnۖa إِإِnkَ ََlَٰٰ kِّlَ cheyٍْ qadirٌ.
Short prayers tear her to the eye
- The Lord of the Worlds, the Book of the Sacraments, the Legion of the Lord, the Beneficent, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
- رَبَّنَا لَا تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً.
- As Lord, grant me good offspring from your children ۖ You will hear the supplication.
- ر .بِّ وْزِعْنِي أَنأَ ُش .كُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَىٰ وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلُحُم.
- As, Lord, forgive us for our sins and our extravagance in our affairs.
- رَبأَنَا ْْرِغْ عَلَيْنََ صَبْرًا وَثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَنَا وانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الِكَافِرِينِ.
- As Lord deliver me from unjust people.
Also read: Why was Surat Al-Baqara named by this name?
With the conclusion of a supplication after reading Surat Al-Baqarah, and for the sake of all our readers, we promise you to offer you many supplications that are said with the reading of the Qur’an and upon its completion in our next articles.
You can also browse our site to find the most beautiful supplications said at the end of the Qur’an and the most beautiful supplications that are answered, and we offer prayers for the blessed days such as the prayers of the Night of Power, the supplications on the day of Arafah.