The supplication of the last hour of Friday is one of the most important things we do on this virtuous day, in which the Lord – the Mighty and Sublime – has made an hour when the servant does not come across standing before his Lord invoking him except that He answers his supplication, just as Friday is one of the virtuous days and has great good for the Muslim. The supplication on Friday, as on other days, is the link between the believing slave and his Lord Almighty, so the contents of this article are interested in presenting a number of the most important supplications at the last hour of Friday.
- 1 The virtue of praying on Friday
- 2 Last hour of Friday prayer
- 3 The last hour of Friday prayer for the dead
- 4 The last hour of Friday prayer for sustenance
- 5 The last hour of Friday prayer for the husband
- 6 Doaa last hour of Friday for children
- 7 Dua for the last hour of Friday for parents
- 8 Prayers answered in the last hour of Friday
- 9 Prayers narrated from the Messenger of God, peace be upon him
- 10 The most beautiful supplication of the last hour of Friday Twitter
- 11 A prayer for difficult needs in the last hour of Friday
- 12 Pictures of the last hour of Friday prayer
- 13 the reviewer
The virtue of praying on Friday
Praying on Friday has countless virtues, as Islamic Sharia has shown through the hadiths that were narrated from the Prophet – may God bless him and grant him peace – the great merit of praying on Friday, and one of them is that there is an hour when a person does not encounter a standing supplication except that God answers his call to him, and from these hadiths:
- On the authority of Abu Hurairah – may God be pleased with him – that the Messenger of God – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – said: “There is an hour on Friday, and no Muslim can agree with it, and he asks God for good in it, but He gives him an hour, and it is an hour.” He said: And in another narration: And he did not say: It is a light hour.
- It was also narrated on the authority of Abu Hurairah – may God be pleased with him – that the Messenger of God – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – said: “The best day on which the sun rises is Friday, on which Adam was created, on which he fell, and on which he repented, and on which he died, and on which the Hour will come. Except during the Friday prayer, from the time the sun rises in the middle of that hour, except for the jinn and mankind, and there is an hour in which a Muslim slave does not come while he is praying and asks God for something except that He gave it to him.
Friday afternoon prayer written in full
Last hour of Friday prayer
The blessed Friday is an hour in which God does not answer a beggar, He opens the doors of goodness and sustenance for us, forgives sins and disobedience, and accepts repentance.
- Oh God, in the last hour of Friday, guide me and purify me from sins, O answerer of supplications, respond to my supplication and grant me from where I do not count, O God, forgive me for what I have done and accept my repentance and guide me.
- Oh God, O Merciful and Generous, forgive me my sins, what appeared from them, and what You know best.
- Oh God, in this blessed hour, grant me your blessing, my health and the strength of my body, and make heaven my resting place and my abode.
- Oh God, in this hour, accept my repentance, forgive my sins, and spare me from immorality and disobedience.
- O Allah, respondent of supplications, bless me with what you have given me and ease my affairs for me, remove my worries and do not deprive me of your kindness and mercy, O Most Merciful of the merciful.
Friday prayer fully answered and written
The last hour of Friday prayer for the dead
There are people we loved and loved us, and today they are under the dirt, they only need to pray for them, and here comes a prayer of the last hour of Friday for the dead:
- Oh God, I ask you to have mercy on people who are absent from our lives, but their memory is in our hearts.
- Oh God, I ask you by your forgiveness and your ability to pardon and forgive every dead we lost, may God rain mercy and forgiveness on him, O Lord of the worlds.
- Oh God, I ask you to enter the dead lying under the dirt to your paradise without reckoning or torment.
- Oh God, have mercy on people with whom we spent our most beautiful years, forgive their sins, and grant them the highest paradise.
- Oh God, I ask You to forgive the sins of people whom we have lost and to whom we have cried nostalgia, and have mercy on them with Your mercy, and gather us with them in Your Paradise, O Most Generous of hosts.
- Oh God, I ask you to reunite me with those you lost smiling at the gates of your paradise, O God, forgive him and pardon him and have mercy on him with your mercy, the most merciful
- Oh God, send down your light and your bliss on the grave of the one you lost, have mercy on him, and forgive him his sins without reckoning or torment, oh pardon, oh generous.
The best supplication on Friday before sunset
The last hour of Friday prayer for sustenance
There are many forms of sustenance and their abundance. Sustenance is not limited to money, but it is also the sustenance of health, wellness, jacket, knowledge and many other things that we must pray to God and praise Him for. The following is a supplication for the last hour of Friday for sustenance:
- Oh God, bless me with what You have provided me with of money, children, health and well-being.
- Oh God, grant me health, wellness, money and children, and bless me with what You have blessed me with.
- Oh God, I ask you to pay off my debt and spare me from poverty.
- Oh God, I ask You for Your kindness and generosity, O Most Generous of Hosts, to grant me a halal and good sustenance.
- Oh God, I ask you to give me a wide sustenance, enrich me with your lawful things, and keep me away from what is forbidden.
Supplication on Friday before Maghrib
The last hour of Friday prayer for the husband
Believing wives are interested in praying for their husbands on the blessed Friday, so they pray for them guidance, sustenance, love and other matters, and the following is a prayer of the last hour of Friday for the husband:
- Oh God, protect my husband and the comfort of my eyes, and provide for him without counting. May God keep him away from all evil and bad that may touch him, O Lord of the worlds.
- Oh God, I ask you to grant my husband health, wellness, and a long life.
- Oh God, I ask You to guide my husband, provide for him, grant him success, and correct his condition.
- Oh God, grant my husband good, lawful money.
- Oh God, I love him and I fear for him a sadness that enters his heart while they are disturbing him, evil that harms him, and something bad that may touch him, God I entrust my husband to him wherever he is.
- Oh God, at this hour, I ask you to grant my husband health and wellness, and to grant him the best of this world and the best of the hereafter, may God protect him with your protection, the best of those who preserve and keep away from us the evil of the eyes.
- Oh God, I ask you with your ability to keep away from me and my husband the envious eyes and the evil of hateful souls, O capable of everything, O Generous.
See also: Duas for the last hour of Friday
Doaa last hour of Friday for children
Children are a blessing that God has blessed us with, and we fear their demise, so we must pray for our children to immunize them from every evil or harm that may happen to them, and the following is a prayer of the last hour of Friday for the children:
- Oh God, protect my children for me and grant them health, wellness and safety, may God protect them with your protection and see them with your eyes that do not sleep.
- O God, at this hour, I ask You to provide my children with lawful sustenance, keep them away from the forbidden, bless them for what You have given them, keep bad companions away from them, make them believe in You, and make their hearts firm on Your love and Your religion.
- Oh God, protect my children from every envious eye and from every malevolent soul.
- Oh God, at this hour I ask you to protect my children from all evil, disease and infirmity, O God, I entrust them to you, O you who do not waste deposits with you.
- Oh God, I ask you to make my children a source of my pride and honor. Oh God, grant them religion, knowledge, morals and high morals.
- Oh God, protect my children from every harm that may happen to them, Oh God, protect them from all evil and harm, Oh God, protect them from diseases and aches, Oh God, reward them from temptation what appeared from it and what belly.
- O God, in this blessed hour, I ask You to make my children among Your righteous servants and keepers of Your Noble Book.
Dua for the last hour of Friday in Ramadan
Dua for the last hour of Friday for parents
Parents have a great merit over their children, and no matter what the children do, they will not be able to give a small part in return for what each mother and father gave, but it is necessary to pray for them health and wellness at all times and when, and the following is a supplication for the last hour of Friday for the parents:
- Oh God, at this hour, I ask you to forgive my mother and father all the sins that have passed.
- Oh God, in this last hour, I ask You to preserve for me my most precious things and the closest to my heart.
- Oh God, I ask you at this hour that you do not show me something bad that might make me cry for my father and mother, and make me among the righteous and the righteous through them.
- Oh God, grant my father and mother a life beyond theirs, and health and well-being above their health, and do not deprive me of their presence and their voice, O Most Generous of the Most Generous.
- Oh God, I ask you to give my mother and father happiness that is not followed by sadness, and mocked for them the best and most beautiful fortunes of the world, and fulfilled for them everything they wish for.
- Oh God, I ask you at this hour to make my father and mother twice as happy as they made me happy, and to grant them health, wellness and long life. Oh God, make them among the people of your paradise.
- Oh God, I ask you by your ability to make my father and mother happy in their lives, prolong their lives and keep them away from all their worries, sadness and harm.
The most beautiful religious pictures about Friday 2021
Prayers answered in the last hour of Friday
Likewise, supplications that are answered at the last hour of Friday must be mentioned as follows:
- O God, in this blessed hour, purify my heart, forgive me my sins, and keep me away from all evil. I judged, it is not humiliated from Walit, blessed be our Lord and the Most High.
- Oh God, I ask You to provide me with Your lawful provision and to spare me from Your prohibition. Oh God, take care of my need, relieve my distress, and grant me a lawful provision. Oh God, I seek refuge in You from worry and sadness, helplessness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debt, and the predominance of men.
- O God, I ask You to bless me in what You have provided me with, O God, I ask You to grant me Your mercy, forgiveness, Your satisfaction, health and wellness, O Most Merciful of the merciful. And a truthful tongue, and I ask You for the good of what You know, and I seek refuge in You from the evil of what You know, and I ask Your forgiveness for what You know, for You are the Knower of the unseen.
- O God, at this hour, I ask You to respond to our supplications and fulfill our wishes, and have mercy on our dead, heal our patients, and forgive our sins.
- Oh God, at this hour, I ask you to forgive me and every Muslim every sin we have committed and only you know about it, O Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Pictures about Friday and the most beautiful new and distinctive phrases
Prayers narrated from the Messenger of God, peace be upon him
Perhaps the most prominent thing that a Muslim supplicates at the last hour of Friday are the supplications narrated from the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, and among these supplications:
- O Allah, protect me from the evil of myself, and resolve for me to guide my affairs, O Allah, forgive me what I conceal, what I declare, what I erred, what I deliberately do, what I know, and what I do not know.
- O Allah, harmonize our hearts, make peace between us, guide us to the paths of peace, save us from darkness to light, and keep us away from immoralities, what is apparent of them and what is concealed, and bless our hearing, our sight, our hearts, our wives, and our offspring, and repent to us that you are the most merciful, and make us thankful for your blessings. We commend them on you, accept them, and complete them on us.
- Oh God, Lord of the heavens and Lord of the earth, Lord of the Great Throne, our Lord and Lord of everything, the breaker of love and the nuclei, and the revelation of the Torah, the Gospel and the Criterion, I seek refuge in You from the evil of everything you take by its forelock, you are the first, there is nothing before you, and you are the last, there is nothing after you, and you are the apparent, not There is nothing above you, and you are the inner, there is nothing below you, pay our debts and enrich us from poverty.
- O Allah, purify me from sins and sins, O Allah, purify me from them as a white garment is cleansed of filth, O Allah, purify me with snow, hail and cold water.
- Oh God, grant me your love, and the love of those whose love benefits me with you. Oh God, what you have provided me with that which I love, make it strength for me in what you love.
Friday prayer response hour
The most beautiful supplication of the last hour of Friday Twitter
Some people share supplications with those they love via Twitter tweets, and the following is the most beautiful supplication for the last hour of Friday on Twitter:
- May Allah protect those I love from all evil and harm that may befall them, may Allah grant them health and wellness and grant them a long life.
- Oh God, I ask You to guide those I love, provide for them from where they do not know, and keep them away from the evil of envy and evil eyes.
- Oh God, I ask you to open for my loved ones all the doors of sustenance and make their path full of goodness and wellness.
- Oh God, in the last hour of the blessed Friday, I ask you to make me and my loved ones enter Paradise without being reckoned.
- Oh God, at this hour, I ask you to change our situation for the better.
Words about Friday Facebook
A prayer for difficult needs in the last hour of Friday
Also, delving into the supplication of the last hour of Friday prompts one to offer a supplication to meet difficult needs at this blessed hour and this blessed time as follows:
- Our Lord, we ask You for the best issue, and we also ask You for the best supplication, the best success, the best work, reward, life and death, and make us firm, O Lord, and weigh our scales, and make us complete faith. Oh God, the beginnings of goodness and its conclusions and its congregations and its beginning and its outward and inward, by Your mercy, O Most Merciful of the merciful.
- Our Lord, we ask You for the best of what we bring, the best of what we do, the best of what we do, and the best of what is hidden and what is apparent, and we ask You, O our Lord, the highest paradise. In the Noble Qur’an, O God, forgive our past and future sins, by Your mercy, O Most Merciful of the merciful.
- My God, O Owner of the kingdom, you are the one who gives your kingdom to whomever you want, takes away your kingdom from whomever you want, cherishes whomever you like, and humiliates whomever you like.
- O God, I am Your servant, the son of Your slave, and the son of Your female slave. .
- Oh God, I hope for your mercy, so do not leave me to myself for the blink of an eye, set right all my affairs for me, there is no god but You.
A prayer for the dead on Friday
Pictures of the last hour of Friday prayer
Below are pictures of the last hour of Friday prayer:
Here we have brought you to the conclusion of the last hour of Friday prayer article, where we moved through its lines by mentioning the most beautiful supplications for the dead, the livelihood and the husband, as we mentioned supplications for Twitter and for the children to finally conclude the supplication of the last hour of Friday for the parents.