Oh God, if this is the Night of Power, the article site mqaall.com offers you this topic, as we are talking today about one of the most beautiful nights of the year, which is the Night of Power. O, let us learn more about this supplication.
- 1 The time for Laylat al-Qadr
- 2 What should we do on the Night of Power?
- 3 Preferred Laylat al-Qadr
- 4 Oh God, if this was the Night of Power
- 5 Beautiful prayers for the Night of Power
- 6 Prayers for the Night of Power will be answered, God willing
- 7 Prayers for the Night of Power
- 8 Prayers easy for Laylat al-Qadr
- 9 Oh God, on this blessed night
- 10 Oh God, on this night we reached what we want
- 11 Oh God, fate in this night
The time for Laylat al-Qadr
The Night of Power is in the holy month of Ramadan, and especially in the last ten days, that is, the last ten days in Ramadan, it is a clear, quiet night full of peace.
It has a lot of good and is free of any evil, starting after sunset until dawn.
For more knowledge, click here: Is supplication answered on Laylat al-Qadr?
What should we do on the Night of Power?
There are many deeds that a servant can do on the Night of Power, and we must imitate our Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, for he used to do a lot of deeds, including:
- Read the Holy Quran.
- As well as observance of i’tikaaf in the mosque.
- As well as a lot of supplication.
- Seeking forgiveness and remembrance of God.
- Increase in praise of God for his many blessings.
Preferred Laylat al-Qadr
The Night of Power is one of the most beautiful nights with God Almighty:
- The Night of Power is the night that God Almighty sent down the Holy Quran.
- Likewise, God Almighty has singled out the Night of Power with abundance of blessing.
- In which God Almighty distributes the livelihoods for the following year.
- It is a distinct night from the rest of the nights. Worship on this night has a double reward than the rest of the nights.
- Likewise, on the Night of Power, angels descend to earth to spread goodness, forgiveness and mercy.
Oh God, if this was the Night of Power
- Likewise, O God, if this is the Night of Power, then swear to me the best of what you have divided and conclude for me in Your judgment, better than what you have sealed and conclude with happiness for whom you have sealed.
- Oh God, make my name on this night in happiness, and my soul is with the martyrs, and my kindness is in Elin, and my offense is forgiven.
- Oh God, open the door to all good for me tonight, which you opened to one of your creatures, friends, and people of your obedience, and do not stop it from me, and grant me a livelihood that you can help me with from your good and lawful provision.
- Likewise, O God, the goodness, wellness, health, safety, and abundance of livelihood I have been divided in this blessed night, so make me a share of it.
- And whatever evil, affliction, evil, and discord I have struck in it, so I will keep it away from me and all Muslims.
- Oh God, there is no remembrance and thanks in it, so accept it from me and accept it well, and it is not negligence, negligence and wastefulness, so far from me with the capacity of your mercy, O Most Merciful.
- Likewise, O God, cover me with your generosity and make me one of your guardians, and make it for me better than a thousand months with great reward and generous wealth.
- Oh God, do not spend me from this night except with forgiven sin, gracious endeavor, accepted and justified action, and trade that will not be forgiven.
- And a cure for what is in the breasts and a sincere repentance for your honorable face, O God, make my family, my descendants, and the Muslims all in them from your release from Hell and your release from Hell.
- Oh God, make me on this night the one whom I looked at with mercy and heard his supplication, and I answered him.
- Oh God, I ask you on the Night of Power and its secrets, lights and blessings to accept what I have called you and to fulfill my need, O Most Merciful.
- And the blessings of God be upon our master Muhammad, his family and all of his companions.
- Also, God grant us a righteous deed that brings us closer to your mercy, and with a remembrance of tongue thanking us for your grace and making us steadfast by saying steadfastly in this life and in the hereafter.
- The organizers won, survived the faithful, and we are your servants found guilty Varahmana mercy on us Pfdilk and Mntek and forgive us our companions, O Most Merciful of mercy and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and peace.
- Oh God, I ask you to trust you and think well of you. Oh God, grant us healthy hearts and reassured souls.
- Likewise, O God, I seek guidance from you with your knowledge, and I admire you with your ability, and I ask you for the great please.
- My God, if you were to be honored in this safe month, I will be saved for you in his fasting, so what is the sin of the negligent if he drowned in the sea of his sins and transgressions.
You can also read: The Night of Power, the last ten days of Ramadan
Beautiful prayers for the Night of Power
What are the signs of Laylat al-Qadr complete
Why is the Night of Power better than a thousand months?
Interpretation of the Night of Power is better than a thousand months
- Oh God, you love cream amnesty amnesty forgive me.
- Lord, I mean and do not curse me, support me and do not help me, conquer me and do not plague me, guide me and facilitate guidance to me, and support me against those who transgress against me.
- Likewise, O Lord, grant my mother and father endless joy and happiness that make them forget the worries and problems of the world and provide them with health in the body.
- Comfort in the heart and clarity of mind, O God, forgive me, my parents, and those who are good to me.
- Oh God, facilitate all hardships for us and show us in our life what pleases us and pleases you, O God, we dwell in paradise next to your honorable Prophet, God. If you have no mercy but the obedient, then who are disobedient.
- And if you only accept the workers, then those who are negligent, may God compensate me for everything that I loved and lost it. My soul pleases him, so he went, I believed him, so I trusted him and betrayed him.
- Likewise, O God, do not distract me from you and bring me closer to you, my Lord, and do not humiliate me except for you. Oh God, if conditions are ever narrow, enlarge them with your mercy.
- O Lord, I entrusted you with my prayers, so preach them to me without strength or power.
Prayers for the Night of Power will be answered, God willing
- Oh God, reform my religion, which is the infallibility of my affairs, and fix my world in which I live, and fix my hereafter to which I am hostile.
- And make life increase for me in all good, and make death a rest for me from all evil.
- My God, the questioners stood at your door, the poor took refuge beside you, and the ship of the poor stood on the coast of your vineyard, seeking passage to the yard of your mercy and grace.
- My God, if you do not honor you in this month except for the one who is faithful to you in his fasting, who is the sinner who falls short if he drowns in the sea of his sins and sins.
- Likewise, my God, if you have no mercy except for the obedient, then it is for the disobedient, and if you only accept the workers, then it is for the negligent, my God is the gain of the fasting.
- The administrators won, the faithful survived, and we are your sinners servants. Have mercy on us with your mercy. He found us with your grace and your blessing, and forgive us all with your mercy, O Most Merciful.
- Also, O God, swear to us from your fear what prevents us from your disobedience, and from your obedience what your paradise tells us, and from certainty what the misfortunes of the world underestimate to us.
- Oh God, enjoy us with our hearing, our eyes, and our forces that have kept us alive, make him our heir, and give us victory over those who returned to us.
- Do not make our misfortune in our religion, and do not make the world our greatest concern, nor the amount of our knowledge, nor do we who do not have mercy on us.
Prayers for the Night of Power
- Praise be to God, as it should be, for the majesty of your face, the greatness of your authority and your glory, and blessings and peace be upon our master Muhammad the Conqueror when he closed and the seal for what preceded the self-light and the mystery that is valid in all other names and attributes and upon his family and companions and peace.
- Likewise, O God, reform our religion for us, which is the infallibility of our affairs, and fix our world in which our livelihood is for us, and fix for us our hereafter in which we are hostile, and make life an increase for us in all good.
- And make death a rest for us from all evil, our God does not deprive us of your prophet of intercession.
- And make piety for us profitable goods, and do not make us in this month of the people of negligence and wasting, and be safe from our fear on the day the hour comes with your mercy, O Most Merciful.
- Oh God, make us those who set their necks free in Ramadan, God accept our prayers, fasting and standing up from us. O God, forgive us. You are the Forgiving, the Most Merciful, O Forgiving, O Most Merciful, O God.
- Also, O Allah, accept from us on the Night of Power and the last ten days of your blessed month, O Most Merciful.
Prayers easy for Laylat al-Qadr
- Oh God, grant me the virtue of the Night of Power and facilitate my affairs in it from hardship to ease, and accept my excuses and set aside guilt and guilt from me, O merciful to worship the righteous.
- Also, God forgive the believing men and women, Muslims and Muslim women, both living and dead.
- You are Hearer, near, responding to prayers, O Lord of the worlds.
- And reconcile ourselves between us, and form among our hearts, and make us victorious over our enemies, and we have spared the immoralities, both visible and invisible.
- And he blessed us in our ears, our eyes, and our forces for what kept us alive, and blessed us in our husbands and offspring for what kept us.
- And make us thankful for your blessings for your mercy, O Most Merciful. Oh God, the knowledge, livelihood, reward and wellness I have been divided in this night, so make us more fortunate and share of it.
- Also, God grant us a righteous deed that brings us closer to your mercy, and with a remembrance of tongue thanking you for your grace.
- As God, we ask you for your love, for the love of those who love you, and for the love of work that brings us closer to your love. Oh God, we ask you to raise our remembrance.
- And put down our burden, and purify our hearts, and fortify our chicken, and forgive us our sins, and we ask you the highest levels of Paradise.
Oh God, on this blessed night
- Oh God, we ask you of the best of what your servant and messenger, our Master Muhammad (may God bless him and grant him peace) asked you.
- And we seek our help from the evil of what your servant and Messenger, our master Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, sought refuge from him.
- Also, O Allah, seal us well, and make the consequences of our affairs into good, O Most Merciful, O Karim.
- Oh God, we ask You, with your mercy, which expanded everything, if our sins are forgiven us.
- If our bad deeds atone for us and take care of us, and if you conclude our deeds with the remaining good deeds.
- O relieved of anguish, rejoice our distress, forgive our sins, cover our blemishes, and enter us with your mercy into your righteous servants.
Oh God, on this night we reached what we want
- O God, I seek guidance from you with your knowledge, and I value you with your ability, and I ask you for the great please. You appreciate and do not appreciate and know and I do not know and you are the knowledgeable of the unseen.
- As God, I give my soul its piety and its zeal, you are better than the piety of you, its guardian, and its financier.
- Oh God, we seek with your consent from your anger, and with your pardon from your punishment, and with you from you, we do not count the praise you have for you as you praised yourself.
- Likewise, God is rational for us from our affairs, and make us among your happy servants.
- Also, God, we ask You for forgiveness, wellness and permanent recovery in religion, this world and the hereafter.
- Oh God, make us on this night from those you looked at, forgiven and satisfied with them.
- Also, O God, make us on this night among those whom the angels greeted, O God, make our prayers sincere for your honorable face.
- Also, O God, write for us the pilgrimage to your sacred house and the visit of the Prophet, may blessings and peace be upon him, and make the best of our days the day of your meeting.
- Oh God, make us among those who say, and they know, know, and they are saved, and they are saved and saved, and they receive.
Oh God, fate in this night
- And they accept and bless and watch with your mercy, O Most Merciful.
- Also, O God, draw between the hearts of Muslims and the rulers of Muslims with the word of truth and religion, and their compliance with the work of the Book of God and the Sunnah of the Prophet, the Guiding and Faithful.
- O God, pray your complete prayers and give your complete peace to our master Muhammad, your servant, your prophet, and your messenger, the illiterate Prophet, and upon his family and companions.
- Praise be to God, you are the values of the heavens and the earth and those within them. To you is the king of the heavens and the earth, and who is within them.
- You are the light of the heavens and the earth and whoever is in them. To you is praise. You are the King of the heavens and the earth, and praise be to you.
- وَقَولُكَ حَقَ, وَلَجَنَّةُ حَقٌّ, وَلَّنَّارُ حَقٌّ, وَلَنَّبِيُّونَ حٌّقٌّ, وٌّمُحَمَّدٌ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ حٌّقٌّ, وَالسَّا.
- اللَّهُمَّ لَسْلَمْتُ وَبِكَ امَنتُ وعَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلتُ وَإِلَيكَ أنُتُ وُبِكَ خَاصَمتُ وُلَيْكَ حَاكَمَتُ, فَغْرت.
- And I have not been captivated and not revealed, you are the first, and you are the last. There is no god but you or there is no god besides you.
Also read from here: The supplication of God has reached us on the Night of Power and blessed us with a written prayer
And at the end of our conversation about the supplication of God if this is the Night of Power, we pray to God to inform us all of the Night of Power, and that we will be from what God frees them from the fire.
And if he accepts our supplications, and accepts our good deeds.