Historical, Islamic, cultural questions with options that are asked during competitions conducted by friends in their sessions, or during special competitions in which an atmosphere of strong competition prevails in order to announce the winner in the end, and these questions are among the very important methods that help increase the culture of individuals in an effective and distinctive manner Don’t get bored. In this article from the reference website, we will include for you historical and Islamic questions for competitions with their answers that complement the huge number of questions provided by the site in a special section.
- 1 Islamic historical questions
- 2 Historical cultural questions
- 3 Historical questions with options
- 4 Historical questions about the Umayyad dynasty
- 5 Historical questions about Saudi Arabia
- 6 General historical questions and answers
- 7 Very difficult historical quiz questions
- 8 Easy historical questions with their answers
- 9 The 10 most difficult historical questions for competitions
Islamic historical questions
Muslims should pay great attention to the study of Islamic history, because this is one of the things that helps them prove Islamic civilization and return it towards renaissance and prosperity, and we will list to you in the following a set of questions that you can test yourselves through:
- The question: Who is the first caliph to bear the title of Commander of the Faithful? Answer: Omar Ibn Al-Khattab, may God be pleased with him.
- Question: When did the battle of Dhat al-Sawari take place? Answer: In 35 AH.
- Question: Who was the first to introduce the Hesba system from among the caliphs? Answer: Omar Ibn Al-Khattab, may God be pleased with him.
- The question: Who are the parties to the battle of Al-Yamamah that took place during the era of Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq? Answer: The Muslims and the followers of Musaylimah the Liar are apostates.
- Question: During an era of the Rightly-Guided Caliphs, Jerusalem was conquered? Answer: Omar Ibn Al-Khattab, may God be pleased with him.
- The question: Who is the first king of Islam? Answer: The great companion Muawiyah bin Abi Sufyan, may God be pleased with him.
- Question: What was the first naval battle in the history of Muslims? Answer: That of the masts, and it ended with the victory of the Muslims over the Byzantines.
- Question: Who is the first ambassador in Islam? Answer: The great companion, Musab bin Omair, who was sent by the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, to the people of Yathrib before the emigration.
- Question: What is the last city in Andalusia in terms of the date of its fall? Answer: The city of Granada, which fell in 1492 AD.
- The question: What was the only battle in which the Muslims were defeated? Answer: The Battle of Uhud.
+1000 general questions and answers 2021 Test your knowledge
Historical cultural questions
History is one of the important matters that everyone should be aware of, because he who does not have a history will have neither a present nor a future. The method of narrating questions is one of the distinctive ways that many people resort to to increase their historical culture, and we will list some of them as follows:
- Question: Who is the Arab woman who could see at a distance of three days? Answer: Zarqa al-Yamamah, and it was called that because of the blue of her eyes, and because she was from the people of al-Yamamah.
- The question: What is the oldest university in the world and where is it located? Answer: Al-Qarawiyyin University, located in the city of Fez in Morocco.
- Question: In what year did the First World War break out? Answer: In 1914 AD, it lasted for four years.
- Question: What was the name of the ancient city of Istanbul? Answer: The name of the ancient city of Istanbul was the city of Byzantium.
- Question: What is the oldest capital in the world, which is still inhabited to this day? Answer: The city of Damascus in Syria.
- Question: What are the longest wars in the world? Answer: The Hundred Years’ War between England and France.
- Question: In what year did the United States drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Answer: In 1945.
- Question: When did the digging of the Suez Canal begin? Answer: in 1858.
- The question: Who is the person who deposed Nur al-Din Aybak from the rule of Egypt, and then became the sultan of the country? Answer: Seif al-Din Qutuz in 1259 AD.
- The question: Who is the caliph nicknamed the father of the kings? Answer: Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan, because four of his brothers took over after him.
Easy religious questions for children and their answers
Historical questions with options
Options usually facilitate answering questions, especially when a person is a beginner in studying history and getting to know only the different types of culture, which is why many people resort to them. In the following, we will ask you a set of historical questions with options that you can choose for yourself:
- The question: Who is the Muslim leader who conquered the land of Sindh? The options: (Muhammad bin Al-Qasim Al-Thaqafi, Muhammad bin Yusuf Al-Thaqafi, Khalid bin Al-Walid) The answer: Muhammad bin Al-Qasim Al-Thaqafi.
- The question: Who is the king who united the kingdom of the north and the kingdom of the south in Egypt? Options: (King Farouk, King Mina, King Fouad) Answer: King Mina.
- Question: When did the English forces occupy Egypt? Options: In the year: (1914, 1889, 1882) What? Answer: In the year: 1882 AD.
- Question: Who is the English king who died in 1066 and did not leave an heir to the throne? Options: (George I, Edward II, Edward the Confessor) Answer: Edward the Confessor.
- Question: Who is the discoverer of penicillin? Options: (William Harvey, Alexander Fleming, Avicenna) Answer: Alexander Fleming.
- Question: In what year did the Titanic sink? Options: (1912 AD, 1914 AD, 1916) Answer: 1912 AD.
- Question: What did the Romans call Scotland? Options: (Macedonia, Caledonia, Konya) Answer: Caledonia.
- Question: Why was Berkhamsted Castle built in the eleventh century? Options: To control the main road between (London and Midlands, London and Geneva, London and Bucharest) Answer: London and Midlands.
- Question: What country was formerly known as the Dutch East Indies? Options: (Malaysia, Indonesia, Bangladesh) Answer: Indonesia.
- Question: In 1958, the first satellite launched in 1957 came back to Earth. What was his name? Options: (Apollo, Sputnik, PS-1) Answer: Sputnik.
Random questions and answers 2021
Historical questions about the Umayyad dynasty
The Umayyad state is the state that was established after the end of the era of the Rightly-Guided Caliphs, and the Caliph was in it for the Umayyads. That is why the country was called by that name. To learn about the history of the Umayyad state, you can view the following questions and gain more important information about them:
- Question: What is the capital of the Umayyad state? Answer: Damascus.
- Question: When did the Umayyad Caliphate begin? Answer: In 1941.
- The question: When was the Umayyad state at the height of its expansion? Answer: During the reign of Caliph Hisham bin Abd al-Malik.
- Question: To whom does the lineage of the Umayyads go back? Answer: To Umayyah bin Abd Shams from the Quraish tribe.
- The question: During the era of which Umayyad caliph conquered Andalusia? Answer: Al-Waleed bin Abdul Malik.
- The question: Who is the Umayyad caliph with the best biography among the caliphs of the Umayyad dynasty? Answer: Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz.
- The question: What was the battle that ended the Umayyad dynasty? Answer: The Battle of Al-Zab.
- The question: Who were the most executors of revolutions during the Umayyad dynasty? Answer: Kharijites.
- Question: When was the second congregational year? Answer: The year 73 AH.
- Question: With whom was the Battle of Sebastopols led by Othman bin Al-Walid? Answer: Between Muslims and Byzantines in the Umayyad era.
Very difficult intelligence questions and answers 2021 for adults and children
Historical questions about Saudi Arabia
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was established nearly a century ago, and since that time to this day it has continued to civilize, develop and renaissance with the help of its sons, but before building the nation we must preserve its history so that we can build on it; That is why we will list to you in the following a set of historical questions about the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that can help you:
- Question: How long did the founding King Abdul Aziz Al Saud rule? Answer: He ruled between 1902 AD to 1953 AD.
- Question: What was the first country to establish diplomatic relations with Saudi Arabia? Answer: The Soviet Union.
- Question: When was the first Council of Ministers established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? Answer: In 1373 AH (1953 AD).
- Question: Who is the Saudi Prince who announced the end of slavery? Answer: Answer: Prince Faisal bin Abdulaziz, who was Prime Minister at the time.
- Question: When was the unification of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia announced? Answer: In 1932 AD.
- Question: When did the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia enter the United Nations body? Answer: In 1945 AD.
- Question: What is the number of King Salman among the kings of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? Answer: Seven.
- Question: How many years did King Salman rule the Riyadh region? Answer: 50 years.
- Question: When was the National Day of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia considered an official holiday? Answer: 2005.
- Question: In what year was the cabinet system created? Answer: 1958 AD.
Easy and entertaining general questions with options
General historical questions and answers
In the following, we will list to you a distinguished set of general questions about the most important historical events with their correct answers. You can view them and benefit from the valuable information they contain;
- Question: What country was ruled by Vlad III, nicknamed Dracula? Answer: Hungary.
- Question: When did the Second World War end? Answer: 1945 AD.
- Question: By whom were the Persians expelled from Egypt? Answer: By Alexander the Great.
- Question: From which country did the United States buy Alaska? Answer: Russia.
- Question: Who was the fourth president of the United States? Answer: James Madison.
- Question: In what era was the shift from agricultural practices to industrial practices marked? Answer: The Industrial Revolution.
- Question: What do the stripes on the American flag represent? Answer: The original Thirteen Colonies.
- Question: Where was Martin Luther King, Jr. born? Answer: Atlanta, Georgia.
- Question: Who was the president during the Cuban Missile Crisis? Answer: John F. Kennedy
- Question: Who was the first black Supreme Court justice in the United States? Answer: Thurgood Marshall.
General questions and answers for competitions to test the strength
Very difficult historical quiz questions
The higher the level of the individual, the higher the level of the questions he is trying to solve, and when the level of the person is advanced, the easy questions cannot pose any challenge to him, so he is always looking for the most difficult questions to test his level of culture. In the following, we will list to you a set of very difficult historical competition questions with their correct answers:
- Question: In what year did the Second World War break out? Answer: 1938 AD.
- The question: Who is the Umayyad leader who refused to fight Ali bin Abi Talib – may God be pleased with him – in the Battle of Siffin? The answer: Musa bin Naseer.
- The question: Who is the Ottoman sultan who was known as Suleiman the Magnificent, or Suleiman the Great? Answer: Suleiman the First, the son of Selim the First.
- The question: Who is the Moroccan leader who led the revolution against French colonialism in Morocco? Answer: Abdel Karim Al-Khattabi.
- Question: Who is the Pharaonic king who built the Sphinx? Answer: King Khafre.
- Question: Who is the scientist who invented the calculator? Answer: Blaise Baxel.
- Question: What is the sea that was called in the past the Bahr al-Batans? Answer: The Black Sea.
- Question: In what year was a heart transplant performed in the world? Answer: In 1967 AD.
- Question: When was the Al-Aqsa Mosque burned by the Jews for the first time? Answer: 1969 AD.
- Question: When was the Balfour Declaration issued? Answer: 1917 AD.
A variety of difficult general questions and their answers for competitions
Easy historical questions with their answers
When the people for whom the competitions are held are beginners, we ask them the easy questions that suit their level of culture, and to help you choose the easy and distinctive questions, we list to you the following easy historical questions with their answers:
- The question: Who is the first president of the state of Libya? Answer: Muammar Gaddafi.
- The question: Who is the American president who submitted his resignation before the end of his tenure over the country? Answer: Richard Nixon.
- Question: What country was called the country of silver? Answer: Argentina.
- Question: How long did the rule of the Ottoman Empire last? Answer: 400 years.
- Question: Who is the Abbasid Caliph who established the House of Wisdom? Answer: Al-Mamun.
- The question: Who is the caliph who was called the falcon of Quraish? Answer: Abd al-Rahman al-Dakhil.
- The question: Why was Al-Mu’tasim called “The Octagon”? Answer: Because he had 8 sons and 8 daughters, and his rule lasted 8 years and 8 months.
- Question: What is the oldest palace in the world? Answer: Ghamdan Palace in Yemen.
- Question: How many sultans did the Ottoman Empire have? Answer: 36 sultans.
- Question: How many children does Ertugrul Ghazi have? Answer: 3 children.
Easy and hard questions about animals for competitions
The 10 most difficult historical questions for competitions
Below we list the most difficult historical questions for competitions that you can use to make interesting competitions with friends and loved ones to test your cultural knowledge:
- The first question: How long did the Hundred War between France and England last? Answer: 116 years.
- The second question: Who are the parties to the Battle of Desert Storm? Answer: The coalition forces and Iraq in the process of liberating Kuwait.
- The third question: Where was the scholar Ibn Khaldun born? Answer: In Tunisia.
- Fourth question: Who is the first president of the State of Pakistan? Answer: Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
- The fifth question: Who is the first minister in Islam who was the minister of three of the Abbasid caliphs? Answer: Ibn al-Zayyat.
- Question Six: Where was the first Arab summit held? Answer: In the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- The seventh question: When did Syria become independent from the French occupation? Answer: 1946 AD.
- The eighth question: When was the Gulf Cooperation Council established? Answer: 1981 AD.
- The ninth question: How much were the casualties caused by the First World War? Answer: More than 8 million dead.
- Question 10: What were the countries that formed the Axis Alliance? Answer: Germany, Italy and Japan.
General questions with options for competitions 2021
In the end, we have listed to you a set of historical, Islamic and cultural questions with distinctive and huge options, which you can use in order to increase the outcome of your information and your historical culture in a beautiful way with friends and loved ones.