Sleep remembrance for young children, Maqal.com site mqaall.com introduces you to this topic, as it is one of the most important things that parents should teach their children in childhood so that they grow up and their hearts are full of the remembrance of God Almighty, and thus create love for their religion and God Almighty.
- 1 The importance of sleep remembrances for young children
- 2 How children get accustomed to sleep remembrance
- 3 Etiquette of reading dhikr
- 4 Sleep remembrances for young children
- 5 Remembrance of waking up from sleep
- 6 Remembrance before bed
- 7 A variety of supplications at different times of the day
- 8 The supplications of the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace
- 9 Quranic supplications for children
The importance of sleep remembrances for young children
- Sleep supplications for young children help to instill the values of Allah’s remembrance in their souls at all times of life.
- Attention to sleeping supplications leads young children to teach them that God is present in every action they perform.
- And that they have to resort to God in every issue of life, even in their sleep.
- Sleeping remembrance for young children eliminates insomnia, which is the loss of the ability to sleep because the mind is busy due to a psychological or organic stimulus.
- These supplications and supplications ward off nightmares that frighten children, disturb their sleep, and aid in a peaceful, deep sleep.
- Sleep reminders for young children help strengthen children’s focus on sleep as it becomes one of their daily habits.
And do not miss reading our article on: A short written sleep prayer
How children get accustomed to sleep remembrance
- It is important for children to become accustomed to reciting these dhikr daily before they sleep until it becomes one of their daily habits that they do not sleep without.
- There are many methods that mothers and fathers resort to in order to memorize these dhikr for their children.
- One of these methods is for the mother, along with the father, to recite the dhikr aloud while the children chant behind them.
- Parents can record the sound of dhikr on children’s cell phones and play it to them before bedtime.
- Another way to do this is by recording the sound of the children themselves reading these dhikr.
- Give them written copies of the adhkaar and place them next to the bed so that they are easily accessible before bed.
Etiquette of reading dhikr
- That a person turns to God with all his heart and senses before sleeping and before recitation of the dhikr.
- It also saves the intention for God Almighty with faith in his infinite power over everything.
- To face the kiss before falling asleep and then recite the dhikr.
- Also to begin the dhikr by praising God Almighty and praising Him and praying upon the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace.
- To conclude the dhikr with prayers on the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him
- To sleep with the certainty that God Almighty knows everything and is capable of everything.
Sleep remembrances for young children
- اللّهـمَّ َّـنَّـكَ خَلَـقْتَ نَفْسـي وَأَنْـتَ تَوّـفّـاهـا لَكَ ممَـاتـها وَمَحْـياها, وْنأَحأَيَيْـتَها فاحْفَظْـها, و .نْ َـمَها.
- Also, God, I ask you well (once).
- O God, conquer your torment on the day of your resurrection (three times).
- In your name, Lord, I put my side down, and with you I lift it up, for if I catch myself, I will be merciful to her, and if I send it then I will keep it with everything.
- In your name, God, I die and live (once).
- Praise be to God who nourished and watered us, sufficed us, and our time, for how many of those who are not sufficient for him or for whom he is not sheltered (once).
- الّّ .ــَِّـِـ……… .َـ…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
- I seek refuge in You from the evil of my soul, from the evil of Satan and his associates, and for me to commit evil or reward him to a Muslim (once).
Remembrance of waking up from sleep
- O God, I surrendered myself to you, and delegated my command to You, and I have directed my face to You, and I have come back to you, My back upon You.
- Also there is neither shelter nor escape from you except for you. I believed in your book that you revealed and your prophet whom you sent.
- Glory be to God 33 times, Praise be to God 33 times, God is 34 times greater.
- Kursiy: I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Satan no god but God is living and subsisting do not take one year and not sleep him what is in the heavens and on earth: Who will intercede with Him except with his permission knows what is between them and behind them and surround some of his knowledge only as he wishes extended his chair The heavens and the earth will not protect them, and He is the Most High.
- Peace Messenger lyh guidance of not total peace of mind Abd believers ballh vmlaykth vktbh vrslh de la nfrq twice as much rslh vqalva We vatna rabbanā valyk almsyr the bathroom.
- La yklf God vsha natural device elimde Ma Ma ksbt Year aktsbt rabbanā La tvakhzna the ladder Come khtana rabbanā Villa Elena sra restraint.
- Ghinwa Ali those who earn qblna rabbanā Villa de la patience Ma also vaf power lina lina month vaghfr varhmna fansrna Maulana Ali multinational alkafryn intestine.
- Likewise, he recites Surat Al-Falaq three times, recites Surat Al-Ikhlas three times, recites Surat Al-People three times between his palms and then wipes the child’s body with them.
The prayer to wake up for the dawn prayer is written
Supplication for waking up from sleep in the middle of the night
A prayer for insomnia and not sleeping .. a prayer when sleeping is difficult
And feel free to visit our article on: Night prayer before bed
Remembrance before bed
- O God, you created my soul, and you died, and you died. O God, if you passed away, forgive her. If you revive her, then protect her. Oh God, I ask you to be well.
- The Lord of the Worlds, the Lord of the Throne, the Lord of the World, the Lord of the Worlds, the Lord of the Worlds.
- I seek refuge in You from the evil of everything. You are the first, for there is nothing before you and you are the last, for there is nothing after you.
- And you, the outward one, nothing is above you to spend our debt and make us rich out of poverty.
- Also, O God, I seek refuge in your honorable face, and your perfect words, from the evil of what you are attending. Oh God, you uncover the one who is in love and the wrongdoer.
- Also, God, your army is not defeated, your promise is not broken, and the grandfather does not benefit from you.
- In your name, Lord, I placed my side, and with you I lift it up. If I catch myself, I will have mercy on her.
- Oh God, I surrendered to you, turned my face to you, and took my back to you.
- I delegated my command to you with desire and dread to you, neither a refuge nor a relief from you except to you. I believed in your book that you revealed and your prophet whom you sent.
A variety of supplications at different times of the day
- O God, I am your servant, the son of your servant, the son of your nation. My hand is in your hand. My judgment is fair in your case. I ask you by every name that is yours.
- You called it yourself, or you revealed it in your book, or you taught it to someone from your creation, or you excluded it in your knowledge of the unseen.
- To make the great Qur’an the spring of my heart, the light of my heart, the clearance of my sadness, and the departure of my delusion and my unconsciousness.
- Oh God, I ask you for forgiveness, by which you explain my chest, raise my remembrance with it, facilitate my affairs with it, reveal my misfortune, and raise my burden with it, for you are capable of everything.
- Likewise, O God, Lord of the Heavens and the Earth, be to me a neighbor from the evil of your creation all of them all, that one of them neglects me or desires, the glory of your neighbor and the glory of your praise, there is no god but you, there is no god but you.
- Oh God, cloak me what I care about and what I do not care for, God provide me with piety, forgive me my sin, and guide me for good wherever I go, God pleases me to the left and spare me the hardship.
- God is greater God is greater than all of His creation, God is dearer than what I fear and warn.
- I seek refuge in God, who holds the seven heavens, to fall on the earth except with His permission from the evil of those who want evil in me, his soldiers, his followers, and his mates of mankind and the jinn.
- My God, be my neighbor from their wickedness, the glory of your neighbor and the glory of your praise, and bless your name, and there is no god but you, in your compassionate and sufficient name.
- Oh God, I throw your hope in my heart, and cut off my hope of anyone but you, so that I do not hope for anyone but you.
- Oh God, fortify me with your fortified fortress, comfort me with your glory, connect me with your strong rope, and cushion me from the evil of the wicked and the plots of immoral people, sorcerers, apostates, hypocrites, pretenders, haters, envious and arrogant ones, night and day.
The supplications of the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace
- Oh God, our Lord, give us good in this world and in the hereafter good, and give us the torment of hell. ”Agreed upon.
- In addition to “O God, I seek refuge in You from the temptation of fire and the torment of fire, the trial of the grave, the torment of the grave, the evil of the temptation of wealth, and the evil of the temptation of poverty.
- Just as God, I seek refuge in You from the evil of the trial of the Antichrist, O God, wash my heart with the water of snow and the cold, and cleanse my heart of sins as I cleanse the white garment of filth, and separate me from my sins as I separated the East from the West.
- O Allah, I seek refuge in You from laziness, sin and love. Agreed upon.
- Likewise, “Oh God, I seek refuge in You from impotence and laziness, cowardice, old age and miserliness, and I seek refuge in You from the torment of the grave, and from the temptation of life and death.” Agreed upon.
- “Oh God, I seek refuge in You from the effort of calamity, misery, bad judgment, and gloating by enemies,” Agreed upon.
- “Oh God, fix my religion, which is the infallibility of my affairs, and fix my world in which I live, and fix my hereafter in which I am hostile, and make life an increase for me in all good, and make death a rest for me from all evil,” narrated by Muslim.
- Also, “Oh God, I seek refuge in You from impotence, laziness, cowardice, miserliness, old age, and the torment of the grave. Oh God, I come to my soul for piety.
- You are better than its zakat, you are her guardian and her guardian.
- O God, I seek refuge in You from knowledge that does not benefit, from a heart that does not obey, from a soul that is not satisfied, and from a call to which it is not answered. ”Narrated by Muslim.
- “Oh God, most of my money, and my son, and bless me with what you gave me,” indicated by the supplication of the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, for Anas, “Oh God is more of his money, and his son and bless him with what I gave him.” Agreed upon.
- “Repair my life on your obedience, improve my work, and forgive me,” Al-Bukhari in Al-Adab Al-Mufrad.
- “There is no god but you, glory be to you, for I was one of the oppressors.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi and al-Hakim, authenticated by al-Dhahabi and his wording: “The call of Dhul-Nun when he prayed in the belly of the whale: There is no god but you, glory be to you, for I was one of the oppressors.
- For a Muslim man has never invited her for anything but God answered him.
Quranic supplications for children
- “رَبَّنَا لاَ تؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَه عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تحَمِّلْنَا مَا لاَ طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ وَاعْف عَنَّا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وَارْحَمْنَا أَنتَ مَوْلاَنَا فَانصرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ”.
- Also, O, “Lord, grant us patience and set our feet and give us victory over the unbelievers.”
- “Rabbana Atena Fayi-ud-dini Hassan-w-Wafi-ul-Akhr Hussain-wahqaan-e-Azabab-ul-Naraar”.
- Likewise, aya, “Our Lord, do not let our hearts turn after you, when you have guided us, and grant us mercy from your skin, for you are the Wahhab.”
- “Rabbana maa khalalqauta hamaat bayatalala sabhahananaku fakqanna ezadabab al-narnar rabunnaa nunakku munn tadْkhِlِ alnarَّ fَqَnَ lazmِn.
- رَّبَّنَا نَّنَا سَمِعْنَا منَادِيًا يَنادِي لِلإِيمَانِ ِِْْنْْ بِرَبِّكْمْ فَآمَنَّا رَبَّنَا فَاغْفِرْ لَن ذا ذننَّاَّا َنََا.
- رَّبَنَا وَآتِنَا مَا وََدَّتَّنَا عَلَى رِسِكَ وَلاَ. .زِنَا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ َّنَّكَ لَ ْْلِف الْمِيعَادَ ”.
- Likewise, O, “My Lord, I seek refuge in You to ask you about what I have no knowledge of, and otherwise you will forgive me and have mercy on me.
- “رأَب ذِذذ ب .كَ مْنْ هَمَزَاتِ الشَّيَاطِينِ وَأَوذذ. بِكَ رَبأَنَ يَحْضرونِ”.
- “No god but You Glory I oppressors”
- “Rabbi Ashrafi Sadhiri Widasir Lam Amir Wahihalla Iqdd Min Man Lsanani Yeef
Read here about: What is the best prayer before bed?
Sleep remembrance for young children is one of the most important things that children should learn so that they learn to remember God at all times since their childhood.
And we have explained different formulas for the supplications that can be said before bedtime to children in an easy and simple way.